A/N

Hey! None of my stories have taken off yet, and since i've only seen one other Yandere!Killua x Gon fanfic, i hope this will be the one that takes off :). This is also my first book, so i hope you all enjoy it!

Some things i'd like to clear up before the story begins:

- If it wasn't obvious enough, i do not own Hunter x Hunter, nor the characters. i made this fanfic merely for fun.

- Because Killua will be a yandere, i will be going a little bit out of his character, mainly with the killing portion. i understand in the series that Killua does not like to kill out of malicious intent, and only does kill when he needs to, but in this story, i will be twisting that a little bit. Other than that, i will try to mainly stick to his as well as every other characters' character, or at least how i see them as.

- Since i recently finished the episode, the setting in the beginning will be set just around "Date x With x Palm," and after that i will most likely be making up everything else.

- This book will also contain slight spoilers for the Chimera Ant arc.

- Killua will be rather villainous in this story. If you do not like that, then do not proceed.

- This book will contain a lot of psychological conflict, descriptive gore, and possibly angst. Once again, if you do not like those, then do not proceed.

- i recommend this book to only mature audiences, possibly 13+ because of the themes, but if you're into what i said then this book is for you.