A/N please read

Hey, sorry it's been a while since i updated this story. Christmas break started almost a week ago, so school's finally off my shoulders for a bit. And in all honesty, i kinda forgot about this story for a while... i've been really struggling with memory as of late, and it's really been affecting me. But i'd like to tell you all something, and i'd like for you all to listen (or read in this case).

When i started this story, i wanted to try something out of my comfort zone. i've never written this kind of genre before, and i didn't expect this story to get so popular so quick. Thank you all for that.

But i've been more active on TikTok, i do cosplay and i have a rapidly growing platform that i'm mainly focused on right now. i love writing stories and i miss roleplaying with my friends, so that's why i got Wattpad. But i'm not fully sure if i want to continue writing this story, and i don't know if i want to stop writing it either.

At first i thought it would go somewhere, but ever since i published the first couple chapters, i slowly started to realize that i don't have a plan for this story. i want things to happen, i want something good to come out of this, but i've gotten less and less inspiration to write, and it's gotten to the point where i don't even know what to write. And i don't even know if i like this story any more.

i don't want to continue writing this kind of genre. i wanted to try something new, and i liked it for a bit. At first i wanted it to be a oneshot, but i started wondering that maybe it'll do better as a book, and it did, but i don't like this genre with Killugon. Killugon is a comfort ship of mine—my favorite ship of all time, my OTP (one true pairing)—and i don't want to be a cringe fanfiction writer that treats this ship how it's not supposed to be treated, you know? i want to write fluff, especially with this ship, but my other stories aren't doing well. i feel like people only care for dark, "interesting" fanfics like this, but i really want to get popular with my fluff fanfiction, not with this.

Once again, i'm not sure if i'm going to continue writing this story, but i would appreciate it if you would check out other stories of mine anyway. Hopefully one of my fluff stories will do well, because that's what all i want.

i'm sorry.

If you want to see more of me, and more actively, follow me on TikTok: @ kazouzoldyck