Chapter 5

[Dae Ryeon's POV]

I arrive home and park my car in the driveway.

Getting out, I lock it and walk up the pathway and reach the front door. Turning the handle, I walk into the living room, "Ma, I'm home," I yell while walking through the house after closing the door behind me.

"I'm in the kitchen sweety, come here and fetch your snack after you put your bag down," she says and I lean down to kiss my five-year-old sister on the forehead. She giggles and continues to play with the Pomeranian named Teddy.

Reaching my room, I kick off my sneakers and strip down - commando.

Pulling on a grey Nike jogger, I pull off my socks and shove my phone into my pocket. Walking out of my room and head to the kitchen. Sitting down at the breakfast bar I look at the black folder under a bowl of sliced fruit.

My pregnant mother makes her way over to me and kisses my cheek, "How was school sweety?"

"Fun, I met my desk mate," I tell her and shove a mango slice into my mouth.

She walks over to the fridge and takes out the tub of yoghurt and pours some in a bowl and places it in front of me with a spoon.

I thank her while opening the black folder and take in a mouthful of the strawberry yoghurt.

"The autistic boy?" she asks and I hum. "He's cute," I say and she coo's.

"So I'm getting a son-in-law then?" she asks and I look up from the folder. The look in her eyes and the smile on her face is genuine, which makes me smirk.

"He asked me to be his boyfriend," I say and she squeals. What I noticed about her when I first moved in was her collection of gay movies and books. She mentioned that it would be nice to have a gay son and when I told her I was gay she went crazy and said I must bring a twink home.

A twink?

Yup, I don't know why but okay.

"Did you say yes?" she asks and I nod.

"His father might be a problem though," I say and she frowns.

"Well then I should go introduce myself soon," she says while I finish up my bowl of strawberry yoghurt and fruit. She takes my dirty dishes to the sink while I head back to my room.

Closing the door behind me, I stop in the middle of my room and kneel down on one leg, and punch the floor.

A slot opens and I slide the tile to the side and punch the code in. It clicks and I pull the handle up. A door opens on the side of my room and I get up to open it.

Pushing the door open, shelves of guns and bullets display themselves before me.

My mother knocks on the door and comes in. She lays my black attire on the bed and smiles at me while leaving.

"I need more pepperoni for my pizza," I say and she sings, "I'll let your father know, he should bring us a pizza with extra pepperoni then."

Closing the case with my sniper gun and bullets, I take it out and shut the trap doors and place the case on my bed. Shutting my door as I make my way to the bathroom.

After my shower is done, I get back to my room and suit up. After my suit is on, I slip into my combat boots and tie the laces.

Picking up the case, I walk out my room and out the side door. Entering the garage, I get into my black Audi A5 after changing the license plate.

I drive out of the house and on my way to my next target.

Getting out of my car, I walk up the back stairs of the building. Reaching the top floor, I walk through the exit and walk over to the edge of the roof, I bend down and start unpacking my rifle's pieces, I start piecing it together.