Chapter 8

[Taylum's POV]

Urgh!! Waking up today is so horrible. I received a phone call from Dae a few nights ago that said he won't be able to take me to school and bring me back home and that was a week ago. I miss him so much but at least I still get to speak to him over the phone – I just wish that I could see him again and if we could, you know... do it again. I miss being inside of him.

The day of my birthday was the same as it is every year. All my father's friends and Tarryin's friends show up with some of my mothers and I'm left alone in the corner. I don't have friends, I want them but no one wants to be my friend.

I get into Tarryin's car and we head off to school. It's early which means that we'll be longer there.

Greeting my sister goodbye as she leaves me in the class. After twenty minutes the class fills with noise and the bell rings. Mr Harris comes in and starts the lesson on time.

I look to my right and see the empty seat beside me and sigh – I really miss my baby.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
As I sit in physics class, I hear loud thundering in the hallway. Raising my head to look up at the door, I see that everyone is focussed and busy on their work.

The door swings open giving everyone a fright. Three men dressed in black from head to toe with their faces covered in something similar to a ski mask. They had guns in their hands.

My classmates immediately start screaming and the loud pitch sends shocks to my brain hurting me.

"SHUT UP!" One man yells and shoots two rounds off up into the ceiling. The class goes quiet and hide behind the desks crouching down. I stay seated in my chair with my hands on my ears and my foot tapping trying to get the ringing away but it's not working as usual.

"Line up and don't make a noise," one of the men says and I hear the class line up with murmurs and whimpers along with Mr Michaels telling everyone to calm down.

"Don't you have ears?" someone asks with annoyance.

Mr Michaels quickly answers with a shaky voice, "T-tha-t b-boy has a-autism," he says and I hear footsteps make their way to me.

A strong hand grabs my arm and pulls me up. My eyes widen at the burning sensation that's brought with the physical contact. My mouth opens and an ear-piercing scream erupts from my throat, "DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Mr Michaels screams and he gets hit over his head by one man and the next thing I know it, is that pain shoots through my head and my world starts spinning.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
"Taylum? Taylum wake up," I hear someone's voice call me. I lay still listening around and can hear hurried breaths and the sound of something ripping.

I move my body slowly and instantly my body fills with pain from my head to my toes. I feel my eyes start to burn as the tears swimming in my eyes.

Opening my eyes the hazy vision disrupts my view. "Taylum, are you away?" says the voice and I nod my head. My mouth is closed with something and I can't feel my hands and legs.

I feel little hands rub at my eyes and I wince back but don't move. My vision clears and I see that I'm sitting between alot of people that are too close to me. My arms are tied behind my back and I'm lying down. Looking down I notice that my legs are tied at the ankles too.

"Taylum?" the voice calls again and I look up to see that it's Derek, my bully.

I suddenly frown looking at him. He looks down at me with a glare and I notice the panic in his eyes and the worried look also the red which indicates he was crying.

"Get up," he says to me in a whisper. I stare at him for a moment and notice that he and everyone around us is tied up.

Slowly but surely I get up and manage to sit up straight facing Derek. Not long after I'm up, I get pulled to my feet and dragged to another spot and thrown on the floor. I hear screams the minute I'm pulled away and look in that direction to see that it's my classmates, Tarryin and her friends and the teachers.