Hi,its me ...

My parents.

I'm 20 years old, and my parents are separated, wich means they're not together, actually since I was born, I never saw them together because they broke up before my birth.

From what I heard from family members, they broke up because my mother was aggressive and crazy, kinda like every black women in America but anyway.

We're in Africa

My mother, she was really crazy.

There is this one time, when they say she went to my father's job to ask for money for the child (me in this case) and she ripped his clothes when he said he didn't have money to give her because he already gave her money that month. But she wanted more.

Actually that didn't change much because as I grew up she started to ask me for money, yep, you read that rightly but we'll talk about that later.

They broke up because of that and that's all I know.

Later on, 2002, my father knew another woman, who is now my stepmother.  But they're story isn't pretty also, but at least she managed to stay with him till today.

My father is  kind man, a very great friend, a generous person, I think I earned more from my father in personality aspects than my mother. Because I think I would be reallly fucked up.