CH 8

Derek entered the kitchen and was practically tackled by the twins. "Hey, why didn't you invite us to your morning love session?"

Derek laughed. "I didn't plan it. If I had, you would've definitely been invited."

Stroking his chest, Mickey asked, "Why did you leave last night?"

"Were you really not feeling good," Marcus wondered. "Or was that just an excuse?"

"You boys are too intuitive for your own good." He slipped an arm around each of them and kissed one and then the other. "And it was kind of both. I wasn't feeling so great, but it was also an excuse."

Marcus pushed tight against him. "Why would you make an excuse? You love the Pride parties."

"I do, yes." Derek untangled himself and grabbed a beer from the fridge. He glanced at the twins. "You guys want one?" They both declined.

"Did something happen with that guy Lucas was talking about?"

Twisting off the cap, Derek took a drink of beer. "Sort of. But we might be going out tonight, so I'll wait and see what happens."

"Might?" Mickey squinted.

"Yeah, well, he wasn't sure he could make it. I'll wait for him at our rendezvous point and see if he shows up."

Marcus smiled. "He will. Nobody would break a date with you."

"I don't know about that."

"I do." Marcus sidled up to him and played with the buttons of his shirt. "You're handsome." He kissed his throat. "And sweet." The curve of his jaw. "And you fuck like a god." He grinned and nibbled Derek's earlobe. "Mmmm."

"Shit," Derek groaned as his member swelled. "I've already gotten off twice this morning—you two might just kill me."

"No, no." Mickey grinned and joined his "twin" as the two of them commenced to kiss and caress Derek. "We would never do that."

"Not on purpose." Derek chuckled. "But too much of your lovin' this soon and I might expire."

The boys giggled. "No way. You can take it. We know."

He laughed. "Well, you got me there—you definitely know how much I can take. Though I have to admit, a time or two, I almost passed out before you were done with me."

Marcus squinted impishly and spider-walked his fingers down Derek's belly toward his crotch. "Oh, we'll never be done with you."

"Damn, you just can't get enough this morning, can you?"

Derek looked to the doorway. Bailey grinned back. "Hey." Derek held up his hands. "I haven't solicited anything."

"Even earlier... with my boyfriend?" Bailey arched his brow, lips pursed in a smile.

"Especially not from him. He's a fucking animal—just attacked me without warning."

Bailey smirked. "Uh-huh. And from what I saw, you were really trying to fight him off."

"Fuck." Derek laughed. "What can I say—when he gets you in his clutches..." He shrugged.

"Yeah, I know." Bailey walked over. "Believe me, I know."

Derek ruffled the twins' hair. "Hey, boys, can you give us a minute? I need to talk to Bailey."

"Okay." The boys backed off. "But we're gonna find you later," Mickey promised. "And prove all over again just how much you can take."