Arizia's pain(Godzilla NES creepypasta OC oneshot)*NOT MEANT FOR HUMOR*

Solomon walked a small cave,hoping it would be a nice place to sleep.

Then,he heard...crying?

Arizia was crying,those were her cries of despair.

"Are you ok?"Solomon asked because he knew who this was,"Arizia?Are you ok?"

"Yes,I'm fine."She mumbled,clearly not fine.

"You are not fine,your ears aren't pointed upwards,for a creature like you that means sadness or something like that."Solomon responded.

"I was just thinking about my past, Solomon."She cried,"DO YOU THINK I'D BE OK?!"

"Hey,calm down."Solomon said,patting her back.

"Let me tell you what I Was thinking about"She replied,"Sometimes it helps me to talk to others."

She raised her paw up to her forehead,and moved a bit of fur covering something on her forehead.This revealed three,broken,orange over gemstones on her forehead.

"They used to be blue,and not broken.Like my fur used to be white,and my eyes were blue."She explained, letting the fur go back down over the gemstones.

"Just asking,why are they broken...and magical looking light is barely coming from them?"Solomon asked,not expecting her to tell him.

She told him "It's because when they weren't broken they used the help of my magic,which was different at the time,to protect me from something."she sighed,"That is,until Red attacked me and broke them."

"What were they protecting you from?"Solomon hesitantly asked,ready to leave in case she got pissed off.

"Darkness.A dark force that tried to do bad things to me."She explained,"That is why I look like this,the darkness finally got hold of me."

"That's sad."Solomon sighed.

"Really is."Arizia replied.

A orb of blue magic then appeared in front of them,Arizia knew what this was for.

She tapped it,and her younger sister was talking to her,she would even see her younger sis through there.

"Hey sis,it's me."

"How is it being queen?"Arizia asked,expecting her sister to still be self absorbed.

"I'm not self absorbed anymore,ya know that...right?"

Arizia was baffled.

"Anyways,good to see you."Arizia replied.

"Good to see you too,Mom and dad recently had another kid."

"Another sibling?"Arizia happily asked,tears of joy ran down her face.

"Yes,a little brother,actually."

"Please show me him."Arizia replied

"Ok.He's right over here."

The orb showed her a young little one of the species she used to be,he had yellow gemstones on his forehead.

Arizia had tears of joy running down her face,confusing Solomon.

The orb turned back to her younger sister.

"But I have bad news to tell you."

Arizia's heart sank at those words,what kind of bad news.

"What?"Arizia asked

"Mom and dad have gotten rid of lots of reminders of you.From pictures,to even sealing off your room.The last picture of you in the past that isn't in storage is in mom and dad's room."

Arizia began to cry,would her little brother ever know her?

"Mom and dad are planning to tell little bro about you."

"Ok."She replied,crying.She stopped the message,and her sis understood why.

To Be Continued...