Arizia's pain (Continued)*NOT MEANT FOR HUMOR*

She then got up,she was leaving.

"Wait!where are you going!?"Solomon shouted, Arizia looked at him and replied "My kingdom,I must meet my youngest sibling."

"What!?"He shouted,before realizing she left by the time he could reply.

<Later>

She snuck through the alleys to the Lethe castle.Crazy how there is a world where kaiju live in actual kingdoms,huh?

She sneaked up the stairs to the castle entrance,and silently opened and closed the door.

She tried to be as quiet as possible.

She heard her parents talking to someone,a young one.

Her little brother.

She quietly sneaked to the door and looked inside.

Her parents became hesitant,but were already grabbing A picture of her past looks.

They young,golden eyed one barely saw her,but she evaded his line of sight just in time.

Once they were done telling him about her,they young boy was walking out of the room.

He then saw Arizia sitting in her old bedroom.

"Hey little bro."She sighed.

"Are you my lost sister,Arizia?"He asked,walking in.

"Yes.Yes I am."Arizia responded,ready to hug him.

He ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"I miss you sissy,even though I just met you."He mumbled.

"I've been gone for a while,came to see you."Arizia mumbled,before seeing her brother get pulled away by a guard.

That guard immediately knocked her down and brought a spear up to her neck.As her brother ran away to tell the queen,Arizia was getting brought out of the castle.

Soon Arizia's younger sister,the queen,came outside and the guards turned to her.

"What do you want us to do with this monster?"They asked.

"Let her go."Arizia's sister awnsered.

Arizia was let go,and her sister hugged her.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."Arizia replied.

"Wanna stay for a while?we missed you."Arizia's sister asked.

"Sure."Arizia replied.

To Be Continued?...