First Name Basis

If you had told me a week ago that I would soon be in the dungeons, bent over Snape's desk and prepared to be fucked senseless by him, I would've laughed. Yet, here I was, wearing nothing but a button-up shirt and a skirt, my face pressed into the cold wood of Snape's desk.

He first touched me on the outside of my right thigh, just below where my skirt hit. He trailed his cold fingers gently up the side of my thigh, leaving a trail of goosebumps where he had touched my skin. He then moved his hand under my skirt, inching under the fabric until he reached my ass. I swallowed.

He began to caress my behind with a firm yet gentle touch. I let out a shaky breath, overwhelmed with a mixture of nervousness and arousal. Although I couldn't see him from my position, I felt his hand lift away suddenly, and I furrowed my brow.

Smack.

Snape's hand made sudden, sharp contact with my backside, and a gasp escaped my lips. Did he seriously just.....?

Only a moment passed before his hand lifted and smacked down again, even harder this time. My skin was left stinging and hot, yet I enjoyed the feeling of his strong hand hitting me.

Smack.

Okay, that one hurt. I reached my hand back timidly to touch my skin, which was warm and tender from being hit. Snape quickly grabbed my wrist and pinned it onto his desk, and he leaned down so that he was hovering right above the side of my face that wasn't pressed into his desk, his long hair brushing my cheek and his powerful scent overwhelming my senses.

"If you want me to stop, you're going to have to ask nicely," he purred softly, tickling my cheek with his warm breath.

But I don't want you to stop, I thought. So, I kept my mouth shut.

From my peripheral vision, I saw Snape smirk and lean away. "Let's try something else, then."

He brought his hand back up to my behind, massaging it gently, bringing relief to my sore flesh. He then moved his hand to inside of my thigh. I let out a quiet whimper.

"So very needy," he mumbled, sliding his calloused fingers up my thigh, inching closer and closer to the area I wanted so desperately for him to touch. Out of instinct, I arched my back slightly and shifted my hips back toward him, hungry for more.

"What happened to that sharp tongue of yours? All out of witty remarks, little one?" He continued to rub the inside of my thigh.

I blushed, unable to function properly due to how flustered I was at the moment. "I-"

My breath hitched as his hand slid even closer to my entrance, pausing right before reaching it. The throbbing between my thighs was becoming more and more prominent, and my palms began to sweat. Snape's fingers began to dance around my skin, seeming to stroke every place except the place I needed his touch the most.

"P-please," I pleaded shakily, my pulse racing.

"What's that?" Snape asked casually, as he continued to lightly tickle and tease my skin with his experienced touch.

I took a trembling breath. "Please." My voice came out high-pitched and weak. I was such a mess for him, it was pathetic.

"Please... what?" Snape's tone was teasing in response.

"Make me come." As soon as the words left my mouth, my face flushed hot and I bit my lip.

His hand lifted away, and he firmly gripped my hips with both hands and turned me around so that I was facing him. I gasped. He then picked me up with ease, and placed me on the edge of his desk.

"Open your legs for me," he said, keeping direct eye contact with me and pulling up his sleeves.

I spread my legs open slowly and placed my feet on the edge of his desk, feeling even more flustered now that I was completely exposed to him. His gaze flickered away from mine and landed between my legs, his dark eyes filling with lust. He brought his hand under my skirt and slid a finger up my slit, collecting my arousal on his finger. He drew his finger back, examining the moisture on it, and cocked an eyebrow.

Then, locking his eyes onto mine again, he lowered his hand and slipped two fingers deep into me. The unexpected wave of pleasure and relief that hit me were so strong that I instantly threw my head back and let out a moan.

He stopped moving his fingers. "Eyes on me, or I stop," he warned sternly.

I moved my head back up. Watching my expression with extreme concentration, he began to curl his fingers slowly inside of me, causing wave after wave of pleasure to wash over me. "Oh, yes, Professor," I moaned, gasping for air. I began to rock against his fingers, the added motion bringing me enough pleasure to almost push me over the edge.

His expression was stoic and calculating, betraying no more emotion than if he were brewing a potion. He was completely and wholly focused on pleasuring me and analyzing every single expression I made in response to his touch.

Snape brought his other hand to my clit and began to rub it in slow rhythmic circles, causing my face to contort and twist in ecstasy and my hands to grip the edge of the desk. I was going to come any second now.

"Professor...Professor...I'm going to-" I panted , unable to finish my sentence. I started to lose my grip on the desk, so I shifted my hands to his shoulders, digging my fingernails into the thick black fabric that covered them.

Snape sped up the rhythm and pressure of his fingers. "Now."

That word was all it took to push me over the edge. The most intense wave of pleasure crashed through my entire body, causing my eyes to roll back into my head and my toes to curl. My entire body shook from the orgasm as I came all over Snape's fingers, until I was left with absolutely no more energy. I let go of his shoulders and fell back onto his desk, my heart pounding so hard that I could feel it in my throat, and sweat dripping down my forehead. I felt Snape's warm fingers slide out of me, and my panting began to slow down as I slowly returned to earth.

When I felt like I had the strength to sit up, I placed my hands on his desk and pushed myself up. Snape was still standing at the front of me, admiring the results of his work, looking nonchalant but pleased nonetheless. Seeing that I had regained a bit of energy, he turned around and picked my panties up from the floor. I flushed.

He tossed them to me, and I stood up from his desk to put them on. I stepped into them and pulled them up with trembling hands, and then ran my fingers quickly through my hair. I avoided eye contact with him - I was feeling quite embarrassed, suddenly, because of what had just happened. Snape, however, was still staring at me intensely.

"This is not to be spoken of to anyone...understood?" He asked sternly.

I cleared my throat and looked at him shyly. "Yes, sir," I said.

He gave a curt nod and opened the dungeon door for me, signaling that it was time for me to leave. I glanced at him one last time and then walked out.

"Lyra."

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, caught off guard from hearing Snape say my first name. The dim light of the dungeon casted dark shadows across the doorway he stood in, but I could still make out a small smile on his face.

"Call me Severus."

~~~~

A/N: I'm kind of insecure about my smut writing skills, sorry if that was terrible LMAO
I've almost finished planning the layout of the rest of the story and let me just say there's a lot that's going to happen 😳 I'm so excited to share it with you all!