CHAPTER 4

Mew Gregory POV

A SMILE slowly crept on my lips. I never felt contented after a night of sex. Well, it's different this time. And I'm sure it's lovemaking. Not just the usual banging I do. I tried to touch him from the other side of the bed, and I immediately open my eyes when I notice that he is nowhere to be found. I look at the clock on the bedside table and almost curse when I saw that it was already 10AM.

I left the bed and hurriedly go to shower to check if he is just taking a bath, but found no one. I walked back to the room and notice that only my clothes were scattered on the floor. I gritted my teeth as realization hits me. HE.FCKING.LEFT.ME.

Do I look as a one-night stand type? I hurriedly go to the Security office of the townhouse to check the CCTV, and there he is. I saw him trying to walk straight but you could see that he is in pain. But damn it! Where could I find him?

-------

Gulf Marcus POV

It's been a week since I last saw Mew. I focused on reviewing his books in order to keep me busy and forget that one night with him. But I admit though, that night was really unforgettable. And I don't regret giving myself to him.

I'm on my way to his office. Today is my reportorial day to him. The judgement of my work. As I walk, I noticed that the staff are very wary on going to his office. Seems like they are avoiding him or something. Weird.

I saw her secretary, Leilani.

"Good morning, I have an appointment with Mr. Jongcheeveevat, my name is Gulf Marcus from Bai Accounting firm".

"Good morning Mr. Gulf, please take a seat first. My boss is currently not in the mood lately. I'll inform him first about your arrival."

She left me and proceed to her table. A few seconds later she ushered me to his boss' office and urged me to go on.

The moment I enter; I already feel the cold atmosphere inside his office. I was tempted to run back and do not proceed with my meeting, but then I heard him spoke, "Come in, and don't waste my time. I have something important to do. You only have thirty minutes to present."

That voice. I feel a cold run down on my spine after that. But contrary to what I feel earlier, I feel a little tingling sensation "down there" after hearing him spoke. I shook my head and mentally slapped myself while chanting "focus. Focus. Focus".

"No need to worry Sir, this will be quick." And I started presenting what I have accomplished in a week regarding his accounts.

"It's good. You are good. You really have proven what you promise. Thank you. This report will be a big help once I file the case. "Thank God for that. At least I know I did a good job. Both on his book accounts and for restraining myself to jump on him because he smells so fucking good. But he looks like hell. You will notice some dark bags under his eyes, and he has a day old stubbles. What is he up to?

_____

I bid my goodbye to him but he asks me if I can be the permanent representative from our firm to do his regular auditing of all his company accounts. I gladly said yes for two reasons:

1. That will be an extra payment for me.

2. I will see him every now and then.

Very brilliant idea. I chuckled to myself. I was already out of his office and I saw his secretary waiting for elevator, so I joined her. While inside, I can't help my curiosity so I asked her.

"Hey Leilani, if you don't mind, is Mr. Mew looks so stress?"

"Oh you don't wanna know! Apparantly, he met a certain guy at a bar he visited last Friday. But according to him, the guy went missing in the morning leaving him all behind. So, all of his P.I is on full alert to look for that guy."

I gulped. Is she talking about me? Is Mew looking for me now?

An idea popped on my mind.

"if you don't mind, can I have Mr. Jongcheeveevat's personal number? He is actually asking me to be a personal auditor his company. But I forgot to get his contact details."

She searched around her blazer and look for a calling card. "Here, just make sure that it's just you who will use that. I might get fired. Okay?"

I smile sheepishly. "Loud and clear." And I went out to the elevator and his building.

____

I am contemplating whether to give him a call or not. I also bought a different sim to use.

Alas, my pretty flirty self, won. I am dialing his number and wait for it to ring.

"Hello? Who is this?" he sounded grumpy. I ended the call and do a breathing exercise to calm myself. I am still holding phone when it starts ringing. I almost jumped out of shocked when I saw the caller. It's Mew! with shaking hands, I decline the call. I can't talk to him yet. 

I am thinking of going to bed when i received a message from him.

From: MGSJ 

Whoever YOU are, you got the joke on the wrong person. Do you want me to look for you, or you're going to tell me who you are?

Tch. Even simple things like this he is so grumpy. 

1. 

2. 

3. 

4. 

5. 

6. 

7. 

8. 

9. 

10.

Okay I am going to call him. Gathering all my courage I dial  his number.

____

Mew Gregory POV

Whoever is this, he or she is messing with the wrong person. I am still in search for my Nattarine. Damn it! where could you be baby? I'm losing my sanity here. I was tempted to call my private investigator when my phone rings showing the same number. Madly, i answer the call.

"What the fvck do you want?! im not--" then, a familiar voice makes me stop. 

"Hi Mew, it's me Nattarine. I heard you're looking for me?'" 

___

Thank you for more than 100 reads. It's more than enough for me :)