CHAPTER 10

AN: A little NC down there. Hihi. 

You're warned. 

Dedicated to:  Master Waanjai_Erotika, thanks for coming back Master. Love you. 

___

MEW GREGORY

I keep pacing back and forth in my living room. I don't know if it's because of the excitement or what. After receiving his text message earlier, I immediately went home and prepare the town house.

I change the bed sheet and pillowcase.

I vacuumed the living room, and change the curtains too.

I replaced the scent of my air purifier so that the whole house will smell good.

I cooked his favorite fried pork with basil and prepare a bottle of red wine too.

Everything is set. I just have to wait for him.

When I was preparing the food earlier, specially the fried pork basil, flash images of Gulf flooded my mind. And our conversation when I drop him home.

I don't actually understand why I suddenly feel possessive over him. Maybe my hunch was right, I just miss Nattarine that's why I was thinking I like him, thus, the jealousy.

I am drowning with my thoughts when I heard a car engine outside. I leap out of my sofa and rushed to the door and I was greeted by the most beautiful face I've seen.

"Baby.."

"Hi baby, can I come in?"

"Of course." I ushered him to the sofa and offered something to drink.

" No, thank you. But I'm hungry though. "

I took that as an opportunity to take him to the dining and serve him the food I prepare. All the worries that I am feeling earlier, like, does he like the food? Or how I set things up is eating me, vanished. With just a simple smile from him. Fuck. I'm smitten.

He finished the serving that gave him and we are now both enjoying the bottle of wine at my tub. He wants to take a shower first but we opted to stay in the tub. He was leaning on me, I am facing his sexy back.

"Where did you go? Why did you just contact me now?"

"Hmm. Been everywhere. Busy. "

So, you really won't tell me huh? Well baby, two persons can play this game.

"But I've been very worried. It's been weeks since we last seen each other. Don't you miss me? I miss you so much."

"I do baby, I miss you. That's why I'm here. I wanna compensate the lost time. Would you like that?" He smirked so sexily.

And who am I to say no?

I immediately grabbed his neck and kiss him. Rough and deep. Like I was eating his whole mouth. Damn man! I miss kissing my baby!

He turn around, and now facing each other inside my tub, if I am hungry for his kisses, so as he. I can feel him sucking my tongue out.

While kissing, my hand travels down to his body and found his aching nipples. I left his lips and travel my kisses from his neck, down to his collar bones, and now I am facing his nips. I sucked each of them so rough and gentle at the same time that earn a loud pleasure moan from him.

Ah. Music to my ears.

I continue what I am doing. His hands is now on my hair and everytime I pleasure him, his fingers are pulling my hair out.of ecstasy.