Chapter 2

Armed & Dangerous
~Gajevy~

Chapter 2

Levy was startled awake by a large weight suddenly on her small, petite body. It was Lily, urging for her to get up.

"Alright, alright I'm up!" she groaned, getting him to jump off. Letting out a sigh, Levy hopped out of bed and went downstairs.

     She walked to the fridge and pulled out some meat leftovers from previous nights of this week, a couple chicken parts; thighs, breast, and wings, and a steak. She heated them up in the microwave before placing them into Lilys bowl.

"Ah. At least I don't have to waste food. Thanks Lily." she smiled, running her hand along his back as she passed by him.

Levy went into her bathroom, not bothering to shut the door as she stripped out of her clothes. After turning on the faucet, cold water came spitting out of the shower cap. Turning the handle more to the left, Levy waited for the cold water to be replaced with warm.

She quickly jumped into the shower, immediately feeling the hot water rush down her cream colored skin. Levy closed her eyes, gently soaking her short, blue locks. Her natural curls began to loosen just a bit as the water seeped through them.

Once dampened, Levy continued to wash her with shampoo, followed by conditioner after she rinsed the hair soap out.

*Ding dong*

Soon after hearing the doorbell, she heard Lily's roar; his way of telling her someone was there behind the door.

"Who could that be? Its 6 in the morning..." Levy thought to herself, quickly turning off the running water and grabbing a towel.

Drying herself as fast as she could, Levy ran out of the bathroom and to her room. As she passed the staircase leading downstairs, she felt the need to alert them loudly, "Be there in a second!"

Nearly slipping on the hardwood floor as she dashed into her bedroom, Levy tossed away her towel. With her body fully exposed, she frantically searched her room for her undergarments. Finding her bra first, Levy quickly fastened it around herself. Yanking open her dresser drawer, she pulled out a random pair of underwear, causing other pairs on top of them to fall out of her wardrobe onto the floor.

Levy picked up her uniform pants from the spot she usually has them, on her nightstand, and quickly jumped into them. Grabbing a white tank top, she ran out of her room while putting it on.

Adjusting herself quickly, Levy reached her hand out and opened the front door. Her eyes widened.

"Wendy?" she asked, peering outside.

"Levy, it's great to see you." the young girl offered her a small smile, her eyebrows drooped to show she was sad.

"It's good to see you too... It's always good to see my sister, but what are you doing here?" Levy asked, grabbing the younger girl's hand and pulling her inside. Shutting the door behind her, Levy stared at the girl.

"Well you see..." Wendy hesitated, avoiding eye contact from her older sister. Tears began to streak her face as she stood there. "Grandeeney was killed... "