17

Recently, the chefs in Huafu are very busy, because the mouth of San Gongzi suddenly becomes a bit picky. I want to eat this kind of fish today, and I want to eat that kind of crab tomorrow. What kind of chicken do I have to eat the day after tomorrow? In the evening, you have to eat the southern flavor at night.

"I heard that the readers are under a lot of pressure. There is a reader on West Street. I was crazy a few days ago." The maid of the vegetable washing was a little worried, very emotional.

The chef in the pot boiled the chicken broth very thick, poured it on the green vegetables, and waited for the dish to be taken away, and he took off the towel and said: "What is this, every time the imperial examinations come, the tribute courtyard must go crazy. Know Guozijian Sacrifice the son of their family, his family can be regarded as a family of scholars, a few years ago, the only son in the family participated in the imperial examination and finally carried it out. If it was not for the palace to send a doctor in the past, there are various good medicines to warm up. People are gone."

"Such terrible?" The maids and ladies in the kitchen were worried. This is still true of the sons of the Shuxiang family. How much pressure should the three sons be carrying?

"Lao Du, in recent months, I have made some good dishes for self-cultivation." The ladies of the maid circled several cooks one after another, one said that this kind of soup raises people, and the other said that this kind of soup is good for the body and makes it big. The chefs were dizzy and turned away, hoping to make ten kinds of soup on the spot to block their mouths.

Ever since the festival of heaven was celebrated, people often invited Hua Changkong to participate in various poems and tea parties. Hua Changkong all quit because of the reason to study books at home.

Soon, there was news in Beijing Middle School that the third son of the general was preparing for Congwen and wanted to participate in the imperial examination.

After this incident reached the ears of civil officials, they were in a slightly more subtle mood. With the charm of poems and books, the sons of military officials wanted to be civil servants, and they felt that their own circle would soon be crowded with outsiders to seize their territory. Too.

In the end, they were relieved. The Hua family was a military commander for generations. Hua Changkong wanted him to take the imperial examination and let him come to the exam. After the exam, the military commander would understand how difficult it is for the literati to study hard for decades.

They should also be allowed to be seen by the generals. Their literati did not stand in the middle of the DPRK by two mouths and were trusted and reused by His Majesty.

However, what made everyone unexpected was that, after learning that Hua Changkong was preparing to participate in the imperial examination, several civil servants in the DPRK actually sent a lot of information about the imperial examination, just like treating their own sons and nephews.

The other civil servants were in a strange mood. Among them... did a traitor appear?

"These materials are quite detailed." Hua Liuli flipped through the imperial examination materials sent by Hushang Shangshu. "Our family has a deep friendship with the Cao family? Didn't hear my father and mother mention this."

"Cao Jinbo and Lin Huizhi have been friends for many years..."

"What?!" Hua Liuli threw the information on the table. "Does he want to avenge Lin Hui?"

She knew that there was no filling in the sky.

Lin Huizhi impeached his dad in Chaotang and made the words so unpleasant, she just did not let him eat meat. Unexpectedly, the old man was so vengeful that he even wrote a letter to a good friend.