30

The king looked back at Lin Yun and said to the eunuch, "You go and see who is on it." After he finished, he turned to Lin Yuan, "Miss Lin, it's a little cold tonight, you should dress more ."

"Thank you prince for your concern." Lin Yun smiled stiffly, knowing that she was going to meet the King of England tonight. She specially matched clothes and jewelry to show the advantages of her appearance.

She did her best to dress up, not to let a man remind her of the cold weather.

Isn't it cool, she has countless in her heart, need him to remind?

It is a pity that the King of England did not understand her thoughts. When she returned with the eunuch, she frowned and said, "What is the matter, let you inquire who the person above is, what do you do when you come back?"

"Master, the slave-maid just remembered one thing." The **** whispered, "In the past, every year on the Lantern Festival, the prince loved to admire the lanterns here."

"What is his broken hair..." The King of England said, he suddenly remembered that tomorrow is the priest's day to honor the Queen's birth mother.

What kind of woman Hui Fei, the biological mother of the prince, was not clearly remembered by the King. Only when Hui Fei was born, Ji Yuanxu was less than five years old. After Ji Yuansu was sealed as the prince, Hui Fei's mother was expensive and was chased by her father and empress.

Probably not a fascinating beauty, if she did not give birth to a son who liked her father, she might not have any sense of death until she died.

"Since it's a prince on top, we won't bother." Lin Yun had already inquired about the relationship between several princes before entering Beijing, so he didn't want to make the brothers contradict at this time.

If the night of her meeting with the King was rumored to have caused rumors of discord between the eldest son and the prince, how could she be a man in the capital in the future?

Not only her, but even her father's reputation is affected.

"The prince can go, and the prince can go too." The British prince did not have much interest in the observation deck, but after hearing that the prince was on the top, he insisted on going up.

Lin Yun persuaded him a few words, seeing King Ying's face getting more and more ugly, he closed his mouth.

The higher the wind, the greater the wind, Lin Yun touched some cold arms, looked up at the stage, and stopped. Which figure is the prince, clearly like a woman?

She wanted to stop the King of England, but the King of England had led her several steps long ago, so she gritted her teeth and followed.

"Someone's coming?" Hua Liuli looked at the steps and met King King's eyes hurriedly climbing up.

Looking at Hualili's petite face, the King was inexplicable to look at Hualiuli's eyes. Presumably, because he knew that Hua Liuli almost became Princess of England, and now he came with his fiancee to stand with her, and he always had a sense of guilty conscience.

"Brother." The prince came out of the shadow, he walked to Hua Liuli, and said to the dazed king, "Brother is so elegant today, also come to enjoy the scenery?"

He glanced at the young woman who was far behind the king and guessed the concubine's plan. It is a pity that Xian Fei apparently overestimated her son's ability to coax a woman, so that the King of England along with his fiancee, not to cultivate feelings, but to stumble.

The king climbed up to the observation platform and noticed that Hualili's cloak was obviously unfit. He turned his head and stretched his face to make a complaint to the prince: "Just passed by, so he came here to see it. The governor also enjoys the scenery here."