25

The king put the paper money in the clay pot and looked up at his grandfather's card.

The grandfather was very kind to him. Although the grandson and grandson did not spend much time with each other, every time they met, the grandfather would look at him with gentle eyes, and then secretly stuff him with some folk children's favorite toys.

He remembered when he was a kid, his grandfather put himself on his shoulder and took him to buy animal lanterns on the Lantern Festival. From a young age, his mother asked him to be more perfect than other brothers, and gentlemen always taught him by the standard of the eldest son.

It's just that my grandfather would smile and touch his head, saying he was the best child.

He choked with a sore throat. He couldn't hold it back, and knelt in front of the card to cover his face and wept silently.

"Your lord, you can't make it." The Tian family was a little panicked. Although the King of England was a grandson of the Tian family, he was a prince and a prince. How can a king kneel to his officials in the world?

They persuaded the king of the king with all his hands and invited people to sit in the next room and rest.

The king did not want to make them embarrassed, sitting in the side room, and starting to stay.

"Your lord, something has happened." The king's long servant hurried into the house and saw that the king's expression was full of sadness. After hesitating for a moment, he went forward and said: "The master of Fushou County and the leader of Jiamin County are missing in the greenhouse."

"What are you talking about?" The King of King shocked, "Who would be so brave to rob people in the Tian family?"

"I'm afraid that things are going too loud. The Tian family didn't dare to say anything, and the other guests didn't know yet." Chang Suidao said, "but someone has been sent to the palace to report."

"Send someone to investigate immediately, and keep the gates tightly." The King of Kings could no longer take care of the grief. Princess Shun'an had been married to the concubine for so many years, and Jiamin had a daughter under her knees. If something went wrong, Princess Shun'an would definitely hate Ueda family.

I don't know if he is the bad luck of the Tian family. None of the recent events have benefited him.

Which brother actually pitted him?

When Hua Liuli opened her eyes, she saw the eaves covered with spider webs, realizing that something was wrong, she closed her eyes again, pretending she hadn't woke up yet.

It's a pity that the people around her didn't seem to have this consciousness, and they sat up as soon as they turned over and still scolded her in their mouths.

Hua Liuli: "..."

What does this have to do with her, and she didn't do it?

Realizing that Lord Jiamin wanted to take the opportunity to kick her, Hualili quickly turned over and trembling to sit up from the ground: "Where is this?"

"Wake up?" It was a woman who was talking. She looked at Hualili and Lord Jiamin with a blank expression, turning her head and shouting outside, "Boss, the person is awake."

"Who are you, what do you want to do?!" Lord Gamin looked at the man coming in from the outside, holding back his fear and covering his chest. "Who sent you?"

"What's the cover?" The man in black sat down on the ground. "Laozi is a professional killer, as long as his life is not clear. Don't call it like the old hen. Laozi is very moral. When you are in a coma, let the female killer special. Looking at you, I didn't even enter the door, don't look like I want to be rude to you."