47

Pei Jihuai learned from Prince Awa that the capture of Awa was also related to Fushou County Master, and he reported the matter to Zhang Shuo, Dali Temple Secretary.

Zhang Shuo read Awa’s confession, and he knew that the master of Fushou County was planning to take the opportunity to probe into the inside of the enemy, and cooperated with the Huajia Army. Subdued the general. It is no wonder that after Awa was put in the Dali Temple dungeon, he was clamoring to see the Lord of Fushou County.

The main body of Fushou County is weak and sick. In order to make the plan successful, I do not know how much hardship I will suffer. The Hua Family did not publicize this matter. Even if they knew it, they should not spread it to everyone.

However, as the case-handling staff of Dali Temple, this matter cannot be hidden and tucked away. If it is liquidated in the future, it can also be counted as a crime of not knowing it.

"Adults, parents and mothers went to the Castle Peak to enjoy the scenery during the Flower Festival. On the way, they met a pair of beautiful people. The man was unparalleled in appearance, the woman was sweet and delicate, and she seemed like a fairy lover." Pei Jihuai continued, " Later, they came out of the Xinghua Forest and found guards around them, only to learn that the prince and the king were also enjoying flowers in the mountains."

"Do you mean that the crown prince and the female family are enjoying the flowers in the forest, and they look like a pair of people?" Zhang Shuo and Pei Jihuai tacitly ruled out the option of the king. In their understanding, the king What does it have to do with looks?

"Adults can remember that the next day after the Lantern Festival in Shangyuan, Xiaguan told you about meeting the prince by chance?"

Zhang Shuo naturally remembered this, when he was still uneasy about Lin Zhou’s possible replacement of his position, but he did not expect the prince to imply that Pei Jihuai would not change his position.

Now listening to Pei Jihuai once again mention that night, Zhang Shuo point: "Naturally remember."

"That day the prince was accompanied by a woman, but the woman was wearing a mask and didn't take it off until she entered the palace gate." Pei Jihuai said, "The princess thought she was a princess but forgot the day. At night, His Majesty Liuhua's family stayed in the palace."

"Do you mean that Prince and Fushou County Master have some friendship between men and women?" Zhang Shuo was a little surprised, but he had never heard of the marriage between the Flower Family and the Prince.

According to the current status of the Hua family and the prince, it is a good thing to marry the oil, which seems to be a good thing, but it is endless. Even if your majesty has no suspicion about the Huajia and the prince, it will become suspicious.

The flower family and the prince are not so confused.

"The matter of love, this officer is a lot of age, and I don't understand it." Zhang Shuo scratched his beard and thought for a moment: "The master of Fushou County grabbed Prince Awa and checked with us. The case is irrelevant, it is better to submit this confession to the prince and let him decide."

Always being thrown by Jingzhao House in various cases, Zhang Shuo has learned the virtue of Jingzhao Yinneng throwing picks.

The Hua family cannot afford to offend, the prince cannot afford to offend, and even His Majesty cannot afford to offend.

Pei Jihuai understood Zhang Shuo's intention, and the two went to the East Palace together to see the prince. If the prince does not see them, the confession will be sealed in the secret file of Dali Temple and will not be told to anyone.