Summer Endings/ continued

Hazel POV/* I smile out the window watching her flirt with Mr Fine our English teacher smiling bigger watching her get nervous as she ran to the truck getting in the back seat next to me hugging as she settled into her seat putting her backpack beneath her legs "Hey Jules" Embry said to her smirking and winking as he took a puff of his joint "ew stop" I said kicking the back of his seat as we started our own conversation "teacher running late tsk tsk tsk" I say giggling "at least we aren't the only ones" I said shrugging as Embry snuck the joint back to me so Sam wouldn't see "yea no thanks to you" he scoffed as Sam silently drove us to school.

Julies POV/* I smile at Embry who has was always the laid back stoner kid who was just as smart if not smarter than the AP nerds that I was surrounded by at school.. Hazel hums to herself laying on my lap exposing her tummy taking a selfie with me posting it to her story "watch" she rolls her eyes posting it, Nate was the first to view it.. then Paul she giggles blushing at the latter, she silently puts a finger to her lips and I nod my head, as she hands me the joint to hand back to her brother in the front "Em" I whisper our hands lingering on each other for a moment his warming mine.. "thanks Jules" he smiles hazel then shows me texts between her and Paul "What's up wild girl" he starts "lol hey" I roll my eyes as we pull up as she quickly scrolls past the beginning leading to a bad nude of her and him returning with his 3rd arm in his hand "Jesus Christ!" I gasp covering my mouth giggling "what is it" Sam barks back at me "nothinggggg" hazel says giggling with me as we climb out obviously fucking late. "I'll see you after first!" She smiles hugging as I whisper In her ear hoe encouragements having Paul and Her ex in her first class ... Embry waited for me as we both walked to Dr sterling aka Matt's class..

Hazel POV/*  I blow Julie a kiss and roll my eyes and flip off Embry as we separated in the hallways and I moseyed over to my locker past a group of my haters smiling wide knowing none of them would step and open my locker a card from Nate and a single red rose already inside as I roll my eyes taking out my phone and snapping a picture sending it to Julie "someone wants forgiveness " and I grab my math textbook out of my locker tossing it in my backpack while I hear "sup wild child" and I close my locker as Paul leans against the one next to mine "you going to the party after the game?" He asks smirking at me "I might" I shrug "gotta sneak past my wardens" I giggle in reference to my older brothers and he shakes his head "you're crazy" he says popping a toothpick in his mouth as we walked to the math class we shared Nate was already there eyeing me out immediately looking me up in down in my uniform then his eyes traveled to Paul both of their expressions looking annoyed but keeping the peace because of their stupid team I take my seat towards the back flipping my hair over my shoulder so it cascaded down my back "I've been texting you" Nate said taking the seat to my right "I know" I say coldly texting Julie about the nerve of this boy next to me.

Julie POV/*Embry takes my hand in his giving me some hand sanitizer.. "what's this for?" I blush at him holding my hand.. "uh dr white boy has a good nose..." he side ways smiles at me "and you had contraband in your hand Mrs Cullen" he smirks, sighing loudly I shove him away as I make it to my locker next to Sam who's was right above me "Move Cullen" he growled behind me but I didn't, I needed to mask the scent of weed as much as possible. "Go away Sam" I whine smothering myself in Victoria secret lotion ignoring him, instead he walks behind me towering over me slamming his locker scaring me half to death. "Fuck!" I Yelp turning and running right into the pot head that was going to get me in more trouble already with my teacher... whatever he was. Anxiety filled my stomach as we entered class together " Mr Call" he says stern as Embry walks in to the back by the window not acknowledging him... "Mrs Cullen" Matt says with a tsk in his voice "Late again" he shakes his head "She knows.." Embry says the seat behind me as I sit "I'm-im sorry Mr sterling..." "after class" Matt says his voice still harsh turning to the board.. a feeling of disappointment from him hit me like a train ... Embry plays with the ends of my hair on his desk comforting as my phone vibrates "girl Nate is acting brand new and Paul is being obvious af what do I doooo?!" Smiling I text back "girl ignore nates dumb ass make him jealous!!!! Flirt with Paul!!!" I text back.

Hazel POV/*  smirking at my phone Ms Meyer our Math teach clears her throat "Miss Uley, put the phone away or detention" and I roll my eyes at her putting it in my bag Paul whispering from behind me "can't stay out of trouble can you?" His hot breath down the back of my neck I giggle "guess not" I whisper back Nate looking over at me and I roll my eyes looking away hearing a buzz followed by another one then a third and forth "God Damn aren't you popular" I tease Paul and he chuckles nervously "Rachel. She's been doing this all week" he says and I chuckle rolling my eyes at the mention of Rachel and the school announcements came across the speakers and the rest of the class dragging on ugh!

Julie POV/* Embry shakes the basket under my chair suddenly as I text hazel back about feeling somehow like I was disappointing him.. "Gimme" Matt says down at me suddenly referring to my phone... fuck! "Um.." I stammer locking my phone his hand extending to me, sighing exasperated I hand it over "Pay attention" Matt says in a deep sexy tone that had me blushing looking down as he walked back to the front of the class.. Embry passed me note as his back was turned "you going to the after party tonight smarty pants?" I giggle at the note like we were kids he drew a smiley face... and I nodded my head folding it putting it in my bag and I could hear Embry chuckle softly as the speakers named off the main players tonight "let's encourage our QB Sam Uley and Running back Nate!!" Everyone cheered in class as Matt Met my eyes.

Hazel POV/*  I rolled my eyes with a passion, the whole class cheered for Nate and Paul. Feeding right into Nate with his narcissistic ass tendencies. Playing it up for the crowd winking at girls and smirking at me.  "gonna come give me a good luck kiss baby?" He smiles And I scoff "why don't you ask the bitch whose tongue was down your throat hmm? Maybe she'll do it better" I say flipping my hair as the bell rings and the class started packing up and emptying as Rachel sauntered in the door waiting for Paul shooting me dirty looks as Paul waved and went to join her taking her hand and I zoomed through the halls waiting for Julie outside of Dr Sterlings classroom Embry coming out thumping my nose hard "fuck face" he says "dick breath" I fire back as he joins his nerdy group of friends Jacob and Quil I peeked in the window on the door Julie stood on the other side of his desk as they talked and I smirked to myself getting on my phone leaning on the wall waiting for her.

Julie POV/* Embry had ruffled my hair as we both waited the class filing out right as the bell rang.. hanging back with me. "So you down?" He confirms sitting on my desk obnoxiously smirking down at me, I could feel Matt's stare boring in his back.. "Um.." I blush knowing Matt was also listening now with the classroom empty "yea I'll be there like always" I roll my eyes "I gotta keep hazel out of trouble" I joke and Embry laughs smiling wide.. "ok see you there baby girl" he winks making blush all over, dropping my papers as he struts off him and Matt making hard eye contact before the class door slams shut.. within seconds Matt's cold hands were helping me "Babygirl?" He chuckles our eyes meeting again. I ignore his comment unsure what to even say! Embry and I weren't dating but wtf he was so loud about calling me that!! Matt didn't seem to care about it much leaning in and kissing me.. "I've been waiting all morning for a kiss Mrs Cullen" he pulls back smirking down at me... I shove papers in my bag, my head dizzy.. "am I in trouble?" I blurt out "yea.." he smirks again lifting my chin up to meet his sapphire golden eyes churning devouring me... "you're going to a party?" He asks while I was under his spell "y..a" I breathe "ok have fun...see you there" he pulls away chuckling walking back up to his desk... leaving me scrambling after him and out of class not before I open the door he says stern "oh and another tardy due to drug use and Loligagging with Mr Call and detention." - gasping I push open the door reeling. Hazel met me her eyes distracted as she texted on her phone frantic "bitch" I say looping her arm in mine dragging her and I as far away from Matt's class as possible .