Pep Rally

Hazel POV/* I felt as if I was speaking a mile a minute about Nate as I got serial texted a million texts from him angry about the way I acted in class with Paul "who tf does he think he is?!" I finished taking a deep breath before asking her "what did Mr. Fine want?" I ask as she blushes a deep rose hue "girlllllll you and him might as well fuck on his desk at this point" I tease and she smirks and I see Paul and Rachel in the distance and Sam gathering his jock army around his locker and they were all laughing and hooting as we all headed towards the gym for the pep rally fixing my uniform and the other cheerleaders coming behind me with my Poms.

Julie POV/* the army of Barbies escort their queen off to the rally as she blows me kisses and I sigh. Shaking my head.. I still had no fucking clue what Embry had meant by "babygirl" this morning... pinching the bridge of my nose the quad fills with hooting and hollaring students stopping me short of the gym... getting up and going over to my now free locker Sam the ever so angry pants was off in the middle of the crowd with Paul while Emily and Hazel gave them supposed "strip teases" while everyone around them watched ... "what is even life right now?" Leah says next to me... as my phone buzzes it was Matt "what do you want for lunch? Bloody Mary?" blushing again I leave him on seen - my forbidden affair with my uncles friend had been exciting all summer but hiding it at school AND our secret being blood sucking vampires well me half bloodsucker, was giving me anxiety. We had been hanging out going on hikes, traveling the world,  staying out all night together, for the past few months but alas no "title" to our whatever'ship left me guessing and feeling like I wasn't enough. I mean technically I'm 15 and he's 78? Not entirely sure other than we both are to live long immortal lives... ugh.. "I don't fucking know anymore " I say to Leah whos pout matched a fuming Rachel who stood off near Embry who met my eyes winking at me. His presence calmed me after whatever that teacher student kink moment I had with Matt..

Hazel POV/* they had tied Paul and Sam back to back in chairs.. this was going to be awkward I cringe.. and I walk out into the middle of the Quad floor Emily a fellow cheerleader, across from me standing in front of my brother! ooop she's the same age as me... where was leah?!  he's going to be in trouble!!! I smirk and we started moving to the music in sync I dropped to my knees gazing up at Paul dancing before him. finishing off by planting my ass right in the center of his lap looking Nate right in the eyes dancing for both of them, trying to piss of Nate and trying to turn on Paul his crazy girlfriend stood fuming off to the side next to the gym doors and I winked at Julie finding her in the crowd as her jaw was on the floor smiling at me, knowing full well what I was doing.

Paul POV/* her hips fit perfectly on my lap, I had to clear my throat from stopping a growl escape me... everyone's eyes were on us. Sam was even behind me.. "getting excited huh" she teases quietly giggling looking up behind her, instead of saying anything I smirk down at her.. flexing my hips up at her throwing her off balance a bit as the crowd rushes us the teachers showing ending the show... thankfully. She grabbed my arm draping around her shoulder as all her friends rush over talking over one another at once.. Rachel staring daggers at me...

Julie POV/* I headed towards Embry as the crowd broke and he headed to me "what was that about?" He says staring off at Paul who was now talking to his yelling girlfriend "no idea " I lie "what was with this morning weirdo" I say distracting him "what you mean" he smirks down at me a jolly rancher in his mouth. Nate storms past us walking hard up to hazel.

Hazel POV/* Nate stormed up to me grabbing my arm and pulling me out into the hallway and I giggle "not so fun on the other end is it?" As he backs me into the wall towering over me "the fuck you think you're doing? Trying to embarrass me in front of everyone?!" He demands his eyes full of anger as the crowd goes wild to the gym and the marching band plays loudly I see Embry saunter down the opposite end of  hallway blowing off the rest of the rally looking over at us he raised a cautious eye brow and I gestured that I was ok and he watched an extra second before walking away and off campus to smoke.  " you're MY girlfriend Hazel , You represent me! don't fucking do that ever again you're not a fucking stripper damn what the fuck is wrong with you?!" he growled down at me angrily, thumping my temple hard-as I stood up straight "maybe you should of thought about that before you fucked around on me" I felt tears welling but I held them back.