Author's Note

Hey guys,
Long time no see

First of all, I'm sorry for being such a bad author and not updating my book as per the schedule. You all have always given me tremendous love for my story and I'm very grateful for that. Thank you to each one of you who comments and votes for my stories. Also want to thank my silent readers.

Honestly, I don't want to keep you guys in the dark but I have lost motivation to write these days. Initially, I was sick for a few weeks and couldn't keep up with my regular updates and then I just fell into this black hole of not feeling my best and lost complete motivation. I had even deleted this application because I wasn't able to write a single para. I hate myself for feeling this way...but I want to be honest with you guys about everything.

I installed this application again today and read all your comments and personal messages. Thank you for being so sweet and asking me if I'm okay and when I'll complete this book. I feel really bad to keep you all waiting this way. I'm so sorry guys :(

This story holds an important place in my heart and I want to complete it. It's just that every time I sit to write the next chapter, I don't feel that it's up to the mark and end up deleting it.

So now that you understand my situation, I want to ask you guys..what do you normally do when you feel this way? Can you all suggest me ways to get out of this black hole?

I'm sorry again for everything and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the support you constantly give me.

I'll try my best to write again and finish this story as soon as I can.
Love you all ❤️