Nap Time (Silver)

The reader in this story will be 2 years old! 

----------------------------

Lilia cooed sweetly at the child sat in his lap, sitting in the lounge of Diasomnia. With a smile, grabbed his drink next to him and took a sip. 

Meanwhile, Malleus was just strolling into the room with Silver and Sebek close behind. As soon as the group entered the room their eyes caught on to Lilia and the child. Malleus clears his throat "..Lilia..What do you have there..?" he asks almost awkwardly, catching Lilia's attention. Both the child and the fae stared at him, the older casually taking a sip of tea. "a cup of tea-" Silver sighed and put his palm to his face, Malleus gave him a slightly annoyed look and Sebek was just confused as a whole. "Where did you even get the child?" Asked the dorm leader, who walked over and lifted up the 2 year old. "I found them alone and lost on campus!" Lilia announced, standing up from his seat. 

Silver moved next to Malleus to look at the baby "Do they have a name?" at this question the kid seemed to light up, speaking with their babyish voice, just barely being able to say their name "(y/n)!" Their small legs kicked happily. "Lilia...I believe we must talk to the headmaster about this child." Malleus suggested, passing (y/n) to Silver who took them without question. Big eyes trained on silver hair, (y/n) reached out and grabbed it, unintentionally being harsh with their grip. "(y/n) let go of your brothers hair!" Lilia scolded, causing Silver to almost double take on his words. 

"Brother? Me? Wait are we keeping them?" Silver asked confused. "Yes!" "Don't get ahead of yourself.." Malleus sighs and crosses his arms "Let's talk to Headmaster Crowley before we do anything about them. We may not be able to keep them here with us." Of course they needed someone to be the voice of reason, if it were up to Lilia alone the child would obviously be staying, no questions asked. But sadly, it's not. 

"Silver, watch over (y/n) until we return...it shouldn't be long." Malleus ordered, already heading out the door with Lilia and Sebek who had managed to remain fairly quiet this whole time. (y/n) giggled and grabbed at Silver's hair again, clearly having waited for Lilia to leave before they did. In turn, Silver grabs their nose and frowns, quietly scolding "That's enough (y/n).." Part of him couldn't help but chuckle when they swatted his hand away from their face. "No touchy.." They pout at him and stick their tongue out. With a small smirk he motions to his hair and repeats them, "no touchy." Giving in, they let go of his hair and wiggle around, wanting to be put down on the ground. 

Though, the moment they were put down on the ground, (y/n) took off running. Not even giving the boy a chance to say anything, they ran out the room faster than sonic, leaving Silver stunned. "..oh no." was all he could mutter before quickly running out after them. Who knows what Malleus would do if he lost the child, let alone Lilia who would probably be more than upset. Where could they have gone to? Hearing a small giggle behind him, he turned around but oddly enough they weren't there. "What kind of baby-"

"Silber!" They squeal and drop down from the ceiling. Horror struck Silver as he dove for them, just managing to catch the giggling two year old before they could hit the ground. "(y/n) do us both a favor and never, never, do that again." Silver huffs and holds them up "how did you even get up there.." And then it hit him, (y/n) wasn't a normal baby, no, they were a fae...just like Lilia and Malleus. "Well...this is going to be interesting."  He had no idea how to take care of a child, now he has to take care of a fae child. Hopefully, it isn't much different than a normal kid. Realizing he kind of zoned out he looked back at (y/n) who seemed to just stare right back at him.  

That was how the last minute was spent, the two seemingly having a stare down between each other before (y/n) yawned. Either from her yawning or his own exhaustion, Silver found himself also yawning with them. "Sib..er..I tired.." They mumble and huddle against him for warmth. "Let's take a nap then.." Sighing a little he head back into the lounge and took a seat on the couch. The small fae already passed out and sleeping peacefully in his arms. Just the sight alone made him drowsy, looking to sleep to. No one would mind if he took a nap right there, right? 

Oh..well I geuss it's too late, he had already fallen fast asleep. Reclined against the arm of the couch and (y/n) asleep on his chest. It would be another 10 minutes before any of the other Diasomnia members would return to find the two sleeping soundly. When they did, Lilia took out his phone and took a picture "Isn't that just so cute?" "Quiet, Lilia you might wake them up.." "Right right, lets get them a blanket."

"Welcome to the family, (y/n)"

----------------------------------------------

Lilia is totally keeping (y/n) even though Crowley probably recommended searching for their parents first-

hope you guys like this one, I also figured Silver...probably others were ooc, I'm just trying to get use to it first! I'm woooorrkin on it. In the mean time, would guys be interested in seeing any of my art?(I have drawn a few of the TWST characters and a few ocs)