Tarts and Roses Pt2 (Riddle)

Pt two requested by @Heart_Slaie time for more chaos!
I hope this goes well, I tried to look back at the message left for me in my dms but it wasn't there so I'm going off what I remember! Wish me luck. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Ever since (y/n)s first visit they've come by every once in awhile. So much so that even the other dorm leaders were aware of the little Rosehearts running around the school! Even the teachers are used to their visits by now, Crewel even giving (y/n) outfits personally made by him. This alone actually made Riddle happy, knowing his little sibling was in a safe space, well...mostly safe....kind of safe, and that he could see them more outside of just the holidays. He knew full well that this also means his mother has been pulling back on how strict she's been, there's no way she would have let him leave and run around like this when he was younger. 

Today was like the rest of the visits (y/n) had, small gifts, tea and tarts with their big brother, everything was going smoothly. Well, until everyone realized that exams were coming closer, then just like that (y/n) was set to the side and color. This made them a little sad but they knew everyone had important things going on. Maybe Riddle wouldn't mind if they went for a little walk! After all they though the campus was completely safe of any danger. With this thought in mind they grabbed their small jacket and shuffled past the front doors of Heartslabyul. 

The tiny child walked right back onto the normal campus and heading out to the forest near by. It was quiet and peaceful, the atmosphere making (y/n) realize how often they were surrounded by someone, just this small moment of silence felt almost surreal after so long. Not that it was a bad thing, of course! In fact, it was the opposite for them. They enjoyed it, almost reveling in their freedom from other people. So much so that they started running around. Skipping, jumping, playing with random branches, and chasing small animals that ran away from them. Their small giggles echoed through and around the walls of trees, bouncing off the bark and ringing out to nothing. 

Even when the calm and beautiful forest twisted into a darker and more malicious aura, they paid no mind. They continued their small antics, hopping over the larger tree roots like it was some sort of a game. After a bit they came to a stop at a small empty field within the forest. Round eyes looking around for anything interesting to catch their eyes. So far there was nothing, leaving them to just go back to  playing around, well they would have if a low rumble didn't cause the trees to shake and the birds to fly away. That moment is when the fear finally settled into them, eyes growing wide as bushes shake and that malcontent ambiance striking (y/n) with horror. A terrifying monster looming out in the shadows of the trees. 

Unlike people in horror movies, this child had the immediate sense to start running. Their feet quickly sprinting across the ground. The tree roots were no longer fun to jump, now they provided a difficult obstacle to get through as that monster approached. Tears streamed down their face as they call out "RIDDLE!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

---A little bit before, Heartslabyul. Riddles POV---

The dorm head stood next to Ace's seat, arms crossed while he watched the boy try to answer the potions question he gave him. He had to set (y/n) down for just a moment so he could assist the first years with their studies like he promised. Initially, he didn't notice that his small sibling had left the dorm. It wasn't until the other dorm leaders stepping into Heartslabyul that it even hit him. Leona, Azul, Kalim, Vil, Malleus and surprisingly Idia had come to watch over (y/n) all for their own reasons, some more selfish than others. There was just one issue, 

"(Y/n)!?" Riddle looked around the room, only seeing their coloring book and crayons spread on the floor. Cursing under his breath he realized they even took their coat, meaning they had to be outside somewhere. "Did none of you pass them on the way here?" Riddle turned to the other dorm leaders, shooting them a look that was a cross between furious and worried. Each of them sharing their own confused look. Not a single person had seen (y/n) leave or walk by. "Ridiculous-" Riddle huffed and shoved passed them. He had to hurry before they got hurt.