Surprise Visit(Scarabia)

A request from laylasoman I know you asked for Jamil OR Kalim but it felt right to do them both! I hope this is good! Thank you for being my first requester!

The reader is 7 and one of Kalim's younger siblings.

---------------------

Today was the day! (y/n) missed their older brothers so bad that they snuck out to Night Raven college to see them. The child was clearly related to Kalim but considered Jamil a brother, he was always there when they needed him most, even when he had something he needed to do. Those two were the only people (y/n) looked forward to seeing over holidays, but they just couldn't wait any longer. 

Neither knew about the little one sneaking through the mirror chamber and heading into the Scarabia dorm. To them it was just another day at NRC, well, they were wrong. "Jamil! We should throw a party soon-" "we just threw one last week, why must we have another?" It was a small bicker between the two, (y/n) standing in the doorway waiting for one of them to notice their presence at any moment now. They figured that maybe atleast Jamil would've noticed by now but it seems he was too distracted by Kalim's plead for a party. 

"I think a party sounds great! We can celebrate my arrival!" (y/n) finally spoke up, grinning at the two. There were two very different reactions from the Scarabia members, one full of absolute pure joy and the other looked shocked and almost nervous. "(y/n)!!" Kalim yelled, running over and happily hugging them. "(y/n) what are you doing here?" Jamil crosses his arms, walking over to them. "I wanted to see you! Both of you!" (y/n) gave their older brother a hug, Kalim looking at the other with a grin "Can they stay? pleeasse?" 

Jamil sighs, it would be easier just to send them home. Before he had a chance to give his decision (y/n) ran over and hugged him, giving the best puppy eyes they could muster. "No...No don't do that to me, (y/n). Stop it." His shoulders slump in defeat, patting (y/n) on the head. With a happy cheer, they hugged the boy even tighter, causing him to chuckle. "You can stay in Kalim's room, little neonate*" Once they let go they cross their arms "now about that party-" "No." The siblings held identical looks of defeat when they were turned down so quickly. 

"You two can be such a handful...why can't it just be the three of us?" Jamil asks. Actually, now that (y/n) thought about it they probably shouldn't out themselves so easily with a party. They give in to him and nod "Yeah okay! but ....can we have a dance party? Just the three of us!" (y/n) jumped on their feet excitedly, Kalim looking at them and then Jamil before mirroring his sibling, grinning widely. It really was just taking care of  hyperactive kids for these two. "alright fine, we can have a...dance party."  He said almost reluctantly. 

"Yay! Let's Go!" (y/n) cheers and runs out the room. Both scarabia members shared a confused look, wondering if they knew where to even go. Not a moment later they ran back in the room and coughed awkwardly "I don't know where I'm going-" The boys both chuckle at the kids enthusiasm, finding it adorable. "Don't worry (y/n)! Follow me!" Kalim grins and leads the way to his room, deciding that being the best place to just be the three. Jamil simply walked behind the duo as they practically ran the whole way, leaving him in the dust.

Once in his room, Kalim took out his phone and attached it to a speaker to play music. "Who do you wanna listen to (y/n)?" he grins, waiting for their suggestions. "Let's listen to Estelle!"They run over to get a peak at his phone, Jamil entering and letting the door close behind him "Isn't Estelle* that singer from Pyroxene?" "It is! She's just the coolest! A lot like Jami, quiet and cool." (y/n) explained, looking at Vice dorm leader. "Which song should I play?" Kalim shows them his phone and the playlist on it, (y/n) quickly looked through and picked out their favorite song of them all. "She knows best?" Their brother looked at the title confused, but was dismissed by the younger Al-Asim. 

When the music started (y/n) already knew the lyrics to sing, happily singing along and dancing around. Kalim grins and gets up, joining his sibling in dancing. Meanwhile, Jamil stared at the two, they weren't even trying. He knew very well that both of them could dance yet here he was watching them dance like wild chickens instead. "Jami! Jami! Join us!" (y/n) laughed and ran over, grabbing his hand and tugging on it. 

"okay okay, no need to drag me across the room, neonate." He smiles softly, letting the music carry him to dance with them. Soon, (y/n) and Kalim fell into rhythm, dancing along side him in a less hectic manner. The group even managed to improvise a small dance number among themselves. For the most part they did pretty well in just making it up on the spot, but the child had stumbled over Jamils foot and made them all tumble onto the floor one right after the other. 

(y/n) burst into a fit of laughter, laying their arms out along the floor. Jamil gently pushed Kalim to the floor, the other falling onto his back, laughing as well. "Hahahaha..ha..haaa....are you okay Jami?" little (y/n) sat up and looked at Jamil. "I'm fine, don't worry." "good!" They crawl over and lay themself across his back "dog pile!" "oh no-" "Oh let me join too!"

"Kali!  you weigh a ton!"

"are you calling me fat-"

"can both of you just get off of me?"

------------------------------------

Neonate* - A baby snake

Estelle* - An oc of mine, she's based on mother Gothel! 

I hope this was good enough! and hopefully a little bit amusing! Not gonna lie though I did get kinda stumped on what to do here. but it's okay! I figured it out!