4~Meeting her

Y/N POV

I walk right over to Sam's door when I get a text for my now ex. I look down at my phone opening the door to Sam's apartment.

I say "Dearest brother, do you have any strawberries I can steal then buy for you later?" I look up to see 8 people staring at me, I then notice he's filming.

"Well my dearest sister, I do!" He says.

"Yay! Finally!" I say and giggle and head over to his fridge. I look in it and find what I've been looking for..

"STRAWBERRIES!!!" I say outloud. I start hearing laughing from the couch.

"Oh, sorry guys, I forgot your filming." I say looking back at the group.

"Oh hey, Colbs?" I say before closing the fridge door.

I heard "What's up sis?" From him.

"You need some more food in your fridge." I say looking up at him, then open my chocolate dip and strawberries.

I hear laughing from the couch. "And why do you say that sister?" I hear him say.

"Because I walked into your apartment, trying to get some strawberries from you and I only found, whiteclaws, salads, and pickles?" I say with such a question mark at the end.

"Oh ok, that makes sense." He says turning back to the camera.

I then hear a girls voice say "Wait, you still have the pickles from the video?!" I look up and see the cutest girl ever. 'Holy shit..' I say to myself

"Yeah, I kind of saved them for you if you ever wanted them" he says looking over at her.

"Oh yeah, I need to introduce you guys to to my sister!" Sam says face palming. I giggle a little.

"Guys, this is Y/N, Y/N, this is Kevin," he points to a tall black man.

He waves at me and says, "I'm the dad of the group."

I giggle and say "Good to know."

I head over to take a seat on the couch next to Colby going criss cross with my legs.

Sam then says "Mike," He points to a tall guy with a lot of tattoos. Mike waves at me and I wave back.

Sam says "Katrina, but you've already met her," Katrina gets up off the couch and goes over to me and pulls me into a hug.

She whispers into my ear, "I'm sorry about the break up.."

I whisper back "It's ok, it would've been better if she didn't text me right as soon as I opened the door here.." I look into her eyes and give her a small smile.

Right before she gets back up she pulls me into another hug and says "I love you girl, your strong I know it." She gets up and heads back to her spot on the couch, I look up at her and mouth 'Thank you' with a smile.

"Jake, and again you've met him," Sam says pointing at my other best friend who I haven't seen for months.

"Hey Jakey! It's been forever since I've seen you!" I say with a smile.

"Hey Y/N/N, how have you been?" He says with a smile.

I look at my phone and see her text..

I look up at him and say "Could be better.." With a shrug.

"This is Tara," Sam says with a smirk. 'What the hell is wrong with him?' I think

Tara looks over at me gives me a smile and a wave, I do the same.

Sam then says "Reggie, but you already met him before,"

I look over at this "Reggie" and think.. "Reggie.... Oh my god.. REGGIE WEBBER?!" I say looking over at him and tilting my head. He nods.

"DUDE IT'S BEEN LITERAL YEARS SINCE THE LAST TIME I'VE SEEN YOU!" I say getting up and go over and hug him.

He then says "I know right! The last time I seen you was like 3 or 4 years ago!" Hugging me back.

"How have you and Charlotte been?" He says looking at me. I look down at the ground and don't say a thing.

"Oh my god Y/N I'm so sorry!" He says pulling me back into a hug.

"It's ok, you didn't know." I say looking at him.

"Is it ok if I ask how..?" He says looking at me.

I look over at my phone then back at him and nod.

"She cheated on me on are 5 year anniversary.. I was going to propose to her that day, but when I got back from setting everything up, I seen her in her bed with a random guy.." I say asking Colby to hand me my phone.

"She still texts me till this day.." I show him the text messages she has sent me ever since our break up.

"Wow.. I'm sorry." He says looking up from my phone.

"It's ok, I'm over her she was a bitch anyway." I say laughing.

"And-" Sam starts.

"Colbear!!" I say cutting him off and hugging the Colby sitting beside me.

Everyone starts laughing, including me.

"Ok ok, I'm going back to my corner to let you guys finish your video." I say getting up going to the other side of Colby that I was sitting on when he started introducing everyone. 'Back to my strawberries.' I say to myself. As I look up I see Tara staring at me. 'God she has the most beautiful eyes.'