6~First Morning With Her

Tara's POV

I woke up in someone's cheast. I look up at the sleeping person next to me and see it's Y/N. 'God, she's even cute when she's asleep..' I say to myself. I wrap my arm around her neck gently just so I don't wake her up. Once I got it around her, I start playing with her hair. 'Well, now I see why she calls Colby her brother too' I say to myself and chuckle quietly. After about 10 minutes I stop and just cuddle myself into her cheast. I try falling back asleep, but the next thing I knew, she was playing with my hair.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to Tara cuddling into my cheast. I start playing with her hair. 'She is the cutest thing I've ever seen.' I say to myself so I don't wake up the sleeping beauty in my arms. I slide my hand up and down her back, no, not her shirt, her back.

She looks up at me with her beautiful hazel/brown eyes and smiles. I smile, say "Good morning beautiful.", then kiss her forehead.

"Good morning sleepyhead." she says then giggles. She kisses my cheast considering she can't reach my face, I think it's cute. I pull her up closer to my face, trying not to hurt her.

Tara's POV

"Look! I magically sprouted!" is all I say when she stops pulling me closer to her. I giggle which causes her to aswell. I peck her lips, over and over and over again. The last time I do, I hold it there. The kiss turns into a make out when she licks my bottom lip asking for permission. I oblige and give her access. Our tounges fight for dominance, but I ler her win obviously.

~~~~~~~~~After about 10 minutes~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

'I'm going to do it..' I say to myself. I look at Tara.

"Tara.." Is all I say to get her attention. She hums in response.

"Would you.. Would you like to go on a date with me..?" I say scared for her response.

She looks up into my eyes saying "Like to? I'd love to." then she kisses me.

'SHE SAID YES! YAY! OH MY GOD!' I say to myself in excitement. I bet she can feel me smiling.

"..I know we talked about everything we like, but.. Where would you like to go? I'm not good with planning things out.." I say and chuckle.

"Hmm.. Maybe just a movie date, pick out plenty of movies, get snacks and drinks." She says giving me a warm smile. "Plus I just really want to cuddle with you.."

"Ok, then we can do that! In about 2 hours lets go get snacks and drinks for our date night. I'll get some extra things too, just so we can make a fort." I say snuggling my head into her neck. 'I really love her.'

I feel Tara kiss my head. "Lets take a nap before then. Also, do you have an
A-L-E-X-A?" She giggles after saying that.

"Yes my love. I do." I say in a tired voice.

"Ok.. Well then.. Alexa, set an alarm for 5:40 PM." Tara says just loud enough for Alexa to hear.

Next thing I hear from Tara before I fall asleep in her arms is "Goodnight my love." I hum in her arms before I really do pass out.