7~Old Relationships

Tara's POV

I wake up from a great sleep to Y/N gone. 'Where could she have gone..?' I say to myself. I check the time on my phone, 4:32 it read.

"I woke up early" I say to no one in particular.

"Yeah you did." Someone said giggling. I jump and look up at the door, I see that it was Y/N, and she had 2 coffee cups.

"God you scared me." I say then start chuckling.

"Oh sorry.. I didn't mean to. I uh... Made you some coffee hopefully to wake you up a little!" She says walking over to me. I grab the cup from her and take a sip from it.

"Ou! This is really good! Thank you!" I say looking at her. She smiles and nods.

Y/N POV

'She's so cute oh my god!' I started wondering things.

"Hey Tara." I say looking at me coffee.

She hums in response.

"Uhm, you don't have to answer this question, but how'd you become apart of the friend group?" I look up to look at her and see she's already looking at me.

She sighs, "Well me and Jake were dating for a little bit, I'd have to say 3 months. He introduced me to the group and we all became best friends. When Jake and I knew we were falling apart we called it off and decided to stick to best friends because we still care about each other. Everyone excepted our decision and was ok with me still being in the group." She says looking down.

"Oh... I'm sorry about that.." I say to her.

"It's ok!" She says. "What about your last relationship?" She continues with.

"Well you know somewhat about what happened with me and Charlotte considering I talked about it last night. But, she was always off in ways. She'd always push me away, I don't know how I didn't see it coming." I sigh and shrug it off.

"Oh, wow, I'm really sorry" She says.

"It's ok, cause now I have you!" I say looking at her with a big smile.

♤♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~T.B.C.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♤

(I'm sorry for not updating, I've had so much stress on my mind recently with school and family. i'll try and update it more often! Thank you for being so patient with me though!! Again I'm really sorry!!!!😅 I love you guys!❤)