A bit of introduction

My name is Lidia, many would call me a nerd I guess I am. But I guess everyone has a secret, so do I. I'm a teen mom. Yes you heard right, I am but before you get access to my past, this is my current story.

I am what you would call shy yet I'm friendly (when I'm ready), I am sarcastic and jovial. I love my child, he is a mistake but also a gift from God cause all children are. I didn't believe I would be able to have a happy ending in life or even believe in finding love.

But Mr Nathan Rider had to change it, but for that I'm grateful.

Nathan Rider, the badboy of the school, also my bully, rich handsome and sarcastic. Want to see a nerd teen mom and bully badboy book read on.

Cliche but not as cliche.

Author's note:

I know the details above isn't great but I assure you the book will get interesting, I want you to know a few things about them now and learn some along the way.

Please enjoy and if you want to see where this book is heading, please comment and also give your opinions. The images are not mine that are used in the book. Please note: I own NONE.

And also if anything in my book looks familiar then my apologies, this is my original work coming from my head based on my knowledge

And again please enjoy.

And please vote and comment if you wish.