Ideas and summary

Hey guys 👋👋 we are now at 515 reads 🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🙀🙀🙀. Who would have thought? Anyways, I want to say thank you to all those who read, share, vote and add my book to their reading list. I will try to give a shout out to all the people I can. If you want a shout out or you want a chapter to be dedicated to you you can message me. I'll try to update soon. Thanks again 😘😘😘

There is not much about Lisa so I wanted to add a little additional information about her and Lidia.

Lisa and Lidia

Going back to Lisa and Lidia, we know they were born on the same day, same hospital etc and that they are considered twins. The difference between the two would be the colors if their hair and skin.

They are very close although they don't often see eye to eye.

Her relationship with Tessa, her parents and Jonah are really good and they all get along well.

Tessa and Lidia

Unlike Lisa, Tessa and Lidia live together. They are best friends and sisters. They don't often share the same views but they are very close.

============================

Lisa is adopted by Tessa's parents likewise Lidia. The only biological children Tessa's parents have is Tessa. They all have a good relationship with their parents. Tessa is basically an adult so she is able to live with Lidia without problems.

ALSO!!!!

I want this book to not be cliche so I will not make it seem like a fairy tale but a story that is believable. In a earlier chapter I had Tessa and Lidia being seperated a bit causing some real life situations to take place. I realized that a lot of books have sisters and best friends to always be on good terms I don't want this so I make a twist.

Spoiler alert

There will be some secrets coming to light soon.

The relationship between Lidia and Nathan is moving fast I know. They both have their secrets and one in common. I will be inserting some chaos in the story soon. As I said before I won't make this story a fairy tale so be warned.

I want Lidia, Tessa and Lisa to have their story. I will include it in the story with their different point of views.

I'll consider giving them there own story and making a whole  series.