CHAPTER 23: When the mom/student has a job out of town

(This chapter is solely about Lisa's and Lidia's lives as secret agents)

So the time has come. Nathan's birthday is 3 days from now August 1 and I have a job that requires me to go into a city hrs away from my home. It has been a while since I got a job like this.

Normally the jobs I get are more technological and I don't need to even leave my room to do those but this job needs me closer to the action.

A job like this requires a week away and usually there are no events I have to attend so that wasn't an issue but i had to lie to ma, pa, tessa and jonah about where I'm going.

So usually I say that the clinic has me temporarily taking care of someone, I'm normally just there to observe and I go after classes but this mission is different from others so I'll have to login on class but not say anything.

So here I am 3 days from my baby's birthday going on a job. Lisa is coming with me, she has some "job interview in a city near where I'm going" this is a regular thing, she claims she trying to find something she enjoys so she'll know what she wants to do in the future.  Since she is sixteen she can get a job without any problem.

"Bye, I'll see you guys soon"

And off we went, we made a few stops here and there for bathroom breaks, 1 food break and once a while chiming in conversations our teachers are having so they will know we're listening. When we reach the company after a some minutes on the road, we went in.

" It's been a while" lisa said laughing. It's been a while since we had a mission together.

"I know right " I said while scanning my card using the scanner on a wall next to an elevator to which lisa follows, this way the system can detect who is entering the elevator and where to take them based on the information in the system like rank, the group your in, your area of specialty etc.

We went up the the 7th floor and I took off my maskS. Just a little introduction to the place. This branch has 15 floors and from the outside it looks like a normal building.  Well the reason we are secret agents are because we work for an organization that holds a lot of power we don't work for the government but I can surely assure you we have 10-20 politicians in every country who works for us, those who you see on tv and the ones you don't really see on tv because they don't hold so much power.

You see, in order to get good Intel, we have people who hold high status and low status. Agents with high status have more power, they get more info on other people of high status (underworld criminals, big name politicians etc)and they get things done fast while the ones with low status like me, we take jobs that have us sneaking Into places we shouldn't be, to get information and doing undercover work like the police officers in white collar. Good series btw.

A tiney ( pronounced tea-knee)
winey (we knee). Violence ahead.

AND JUST so you know WE DON'T KILL PEOPLE (well I don't). We torture them😏. We don't chop fingers off, burn them, and then give them to the victims to~~~. We just starve them for a few days, give them clean water to drink, lock them up in a white room that contains only white coloured items but we give them black clothes to not drive them to insanity then sometimes if they take too long to answer questions we inject them with truth serum.

We have people who work for the government, we have our different specialties like I would be a part of the IT "department " as some people would understand easily but also am a part of the team's who go out as well those teams are called action teams.

I'm a lone wolf, we dont have fixed groups, if there is a group who requires our specialty we help them but we mostly work alone. My name is J0220, J0 is for jonah and the rest are random numbers I choose as a name. Perks of being a lone wolf, you choose your name but in this org we use numbers.