Chapter 6: Totsuki Academy's Hell Camp 2

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

A Few Minutes Later After Chapter 5*

Elizabeth's POV*

We made it back to the hotel and this girl said, "Megumi! Soma! You made it!" and she hugged them.

Megumi said, "Hey Ryoko, hey Yuki... What about the others?".

Ryoko turned and said, "Shin is over there finding out right now.".

I looked over at the guy on the phone.

He turned to us and said, "Looks like everyone from Kyokusei made it through.".

The girls said, "Thank goodness.".

Soma and I looked at the guy on the ground.

Soma asked, "Am I right to assume Zenji made it through?".

Shin said, "Apparently he was running around like a mad man in the mountains.".

Soma said, "Nice. Are group had a similar challenge.".

Ryoko said, "Gosh that was exhausting.".

Megumi said, "I'm so tired I can barely move.".

I popped my neck and said, "I could go another round or two.".

Yuki said, "Whatever y'all are saying is wrong. It's time for us to enjoy our luxury suites.". 

We entered the hotel and her hopes were dashed when Hitoshi Sekimori introduced a bunch of guys were standing there with him.

He said, "Sorry to dash all of your dreams, but you'll have some free time once you're done making dinner for these gentlemen.".

Yuki asked, "Who the heck are they?".

I said, "I believe they're a bodybuilding club.".

Hitoshi Sekimori said, "Precisely. The football and wrestling clubs will be here soon. Tonight's deal will be a steak dinner. You'll all need to make fifty servings each before you can leave.".

Everyone started complaining and I popped my knuckles and said, "Just like the lunch rush back home.".

Hitoshi Sekimori said, "Also, anyone who does not complete their dishes in an hour will be summarily expelled. Good luck!" and I ran off and into the kitchen and begun preparing everything before the others had time to respond.

I grabbed enough ingredients and by the time everyone got in here, I already had ten plates already outside for the awaiting bodybuilding customers.

I moved like lightning and within 9 minutes I already had fifty plates done.

I wiped some sweat off of my arm and headed out saying, "Good luck everyone.".

While walking I decided I could use a hot bath after today's events.

I grabbed some stuff and headed straight there.

Erina said, "Wait, Elizabeth.".

I stopped and turned around to see her running to catch up with me.

She caught up to me and we headed to the bathhouse together and we began bathing and talking obviously avoiding the topic of our dinner.

She apparently passed with flying colors just like me.

We also talked about maybe hanging out a little more now.

I was happy to oblige since she asked all so nicely.