Chapter 10: Totsuki Academy's Quarterfinals

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

2 Weeks Later After Chapter 9*

Elizabeth's POV*

I was in a car with Alice and Ryo heading to have the rules explained to us.

Ryo, as usual, wore a face of not caring while Alice was hugging my arm trying to make me feel embarrassed but I found it cute instead.

Some of us waited in a room while we were called in two at a time to find out what place our battle would take place and what our theme would be.

I gave Erina a suggestion for mine in case it was Takumi I would be facing which turned out to be true.

Takumi and I arrived in the room and Erina was here with Isshiki and some other shady dude with shades on.

Isshiki said, "Well you two, the draw is in and the theme for your battle per Elizabeth's recommendation will be Italian. Your match will be fourth, right after Soma and Alice's and then proceeding Ryo and Megumi's, and following up to Akira and Hisako's. Be sure you have something ready by tomorrow. The Quarterfinals begin tomorrow so be ready.".

After that was done he and I began walking out of the building.

I said, "I gave you a crutch Takumi. I hope you come up with something excellent that would put Grandma to shame seeing as she is our Italian Branches head.".

Takumi said, "Oh don't you worry, I'm gonna dethrone you as a Gourmet Go--".

I interrupted and asked, "You're gonna become a Gourmet Goddess, Takumi? How odd of you!".

Takumi got all uppity and said, "I'm gonna beat you and become, The Gourmet God of Italy. Then when I beat Soma, there'll be no one to challenge me as this school's best chef.".

I said, "Think again. There's The Ten, Ryo, Akira, Soma, Alice, Erina, and I don't know if you know this but I'm not going to lose. I shall show the judges Italy herself.".

Takumi said, "Not if I show them Italy's beauty first.".

I smirked and said, "Let's educate them then on Italy's brilliance.".

Takumi smirked and said, "Yes!".

I went home that night and looked through my own personal Italian Black Book of recipes.

I keep a black book for every country in the world of dishes from me and my own menu.

I got the ingredients ready and slept on it for tomorrow.

The Next Day*

I was sitting in the VIP section with Erina looking down onto The Celestial Room Stage.

Urara said, "The moment you've all been waiting for! It's the Quarterfinals of the Fall Selection! First up we have Soma Yukihira who tied for first place in A Block!" and Soma entered The Celestial Room.

Urara turned and said, "And his opponent is the contestant who nabbed second place in B Block, Alice Nakiri!" and Alice entered The Celestial Room.

I watched as Soma and Alice as they stared off as the rules were explained to them.

I smiled and said, "Whoever wins this goes onto face me in the Semifinals.".

Erina said, "I guess you'll be facing Alice in the Semifinals.".

I turned to her and said, "I have to remind you every time that he has a trick up his sleeve, right?".

Erina shrank away and nervously said, "U-Um no. I just think Alice is gonna win.".