Chapter 25: The BLUE Part 4

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

A Few Minutes After The End Of Chapter 24*

Elizabeth's POV*

We were all looking down at Erina with bodies of fallen revenge match chefs were laying all around her.

Anne appeared on a jumbotron and said, "Next, Miss Nakiri, please head over to the first match venue for the main event.". 

Erina walked away and I could tell she was weakened from all this constant battle.

We all soon moved onto the main event as well and watched as Erina easily won another food battle in the time it took for us to follow her.

She didn't pay us any attention and I soon noticed something was wrong.

I said, "Somethings wrong with Erina.".

Megumi got her own notification meaning it was time for her to battle next.

We followed her to her venue and she had to go up against the tiki looking fellow from Noir.

Rantabi said, "And now, allow me to introduce our chefs. Totsuki Academy's Council of Ten's Tenth Seat, Megumi Tadakoro. And her opponent... One of the elites from Noir... Zuiwang Huang.".

I turned and saw Asahi looming over nearby.

Asahi said, "Hey, Megumi. I'm actually kinda surprised you made it to the main event. But I guess you did place first in The BLUE Preliminaries. Hey, Zuiwang Huang. You're up against a girl here. Make sure you're not too rough on her.".

Zuiwang said, "As you wish." and he revealed his claw looking things.

Soma asked, "The hell's up with those claws?".

I said, "They're his cooking utensils.".

Rantabi said, "The theme is, meals in a flash. You'll have fifteen minutes to complete your dish. And now... begin cooking!".

They got started and Isshiki said, "The deciding will be how much they can enrich the flavors within fifteen minutes.".

Zuiwang got to slicing the meat and Eishi said, "He's got some real talent. He's cutting the tendons in the meat with those claws?".

It was revealed that Zuiwang was a descendant in a long line of assassins from China.

I said, "Okay then.".

Rantabi nervously asked, "What?! Assassins?".

They used toxic ingredients in their assassination cooking techniques.

I said, "If I were to place a wager, I'd say each one of those claws was dipped in a blend of seasoning.".

Eishi said, "I'd wager the very same thing.".

Soma said, "Holy crap, that's right out of a manga.".

Megumi completely turned everything around with her lunch tray and won unanimously.

Soma said, "Well damn, that was over in an instant.".

I said, "Good work, Megumi.".

The Next Day*

Apparently, none of us had seen Erina between last night and this morning and it was starting to worry me greatly.

Soma asked, "Why did Erina get to compete so much? I wanna compete more, too!".