Chapter 22: The BLUE Part 1

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

A Few Days After The End Of Chapter 21*

Elizabeth's POV*

Me and the rest of The Council of Ten we sitting at our round table discussing the matter of The BLUE.

Erina was here with Hisako and said, "The WGO has officially gotten word about The BLUE. According to the announcement, three representatives of Totsuki Academy may enter. One of which has to be Elizabeth which means there are two other spots that can be filled. What we need to figure out is who those two remaining slots will be filled by.".

Soma said, "All right! I'm gonna do it! It's the competition my dad was supposed to be in, and I'm The Second Seat!".

Erina said, "Hush your mouth! Since the two who'll fill the remaining spots were not appointed by the WGO, we will let the whole school compete for them, as we should.".

I said, "I agree.".

Alice smirked and said, "Well of course you agree.".

I looked at her and she looked up at Erina and asked, "Are you planning on competing in The BLUE?".

Erina said, "I've been invited along with Elizabeth and the two representatives. We're both already competing.".

Alice and Soma said, "What? No fair!".

Erina said, "I can't blame you for finding that unfair. But I must compete in The BLUE no matter what.".

I looked at her curiously and she seemed rather out of it today.".

Kuga said, "So if I compete in The BLUE, I'll be able to compete against you too, Nakiri.".

Ryo said, "I'm the one who's gonna compete in The BLUE!".

Akira said, "It doesn't look like they'll be picking from the top-ranking Council of Ten besides Elizabeth.".

I said, "Akira's right. How about we host a battle royale to decide the remaining two.".

Kuga said, "Well, if it was determined by dirty money, Eizan would have no competition.".

Eizan was about to raise a complaint and I said, "Kuga. There will be no infighting amongst those here of the ten. I know we've all had a past with Eizan seeing as he was a member of Central and almost corrupted the Food War system but as long as he sits here, he's one of us, understand?".

Kuga sighed and said, "Fine, fine, what a bother.".

I glared at him and he said, "Fine, I'm sorry, Eizan.".

Eizan accepted his apology and we moved on.

Takumi said, "We have to prepare for the Fall Selection soon anyway. So we really need to resolve this fast.".

Isshiki said, "I like Elizabeth's battle royale idea.".

Erina said, "We'll call them The BLUE Preliminaries.".

2 Days Later*

I was sitting by Erina and we were watching as The BLUE Preliminaries were underway with all ninety-nine celebrity judges in attendance.

Erina asked, "So who do you think will be the ones to participate?".

I said, "If I were to venture a guess, I'd say Soma and maybe Kuga or Akira.".

Yuki finished first and was loved by the judges just like Ryoko who followed up behind her.

Next, was Zenji and he gave them a shark fin soup for them to enjoy.