Dark

When I woke up the world was spinning. I couldn't see and I knew my body wasn't moving but to my head everything was spinning.

I felt my stomach churn and throw up slowly creep up my throat, I tried to hold it down but I couldn't and I threw up.

"Are you alright? It's going to take a few hours for you to fully come back, you probably haven't even noticed the fact you're tied to a chair yet." I heard a semi familiar voice speak as I felt something wipe my mouth. "Now I have to clean you up." I heard a sigh and then some shuffling. "Try not to throw up again."

"W-where am I?" I asked, my words were slurred from my drugged state.

"You're in my basement." I didn't know what was going on, I didn't remember what I was doing before I got here. I didn't know who I was with and what they wanted with me.

"What's going on?" I tried to move my head in the direction I heard his voice but immediately regretted it as the world spun a million miles a second. My head fell back so it was pointed to the ceiling and I breathed heavily trying to focus myself. "What did you do to me?"

"Don't worry it's just anesthesia, you're just having a hard time coming out of it." I felt a gentle but rough hand hold my cheek. "You'll be ok soon dear."

"Let me go." I leaned into the touch unwillingly, my head felt so heavy and the hand was a good support.

"I don't think I will." The hand was removed from my cheek and my head fell.

"Why am I here?" I was trying to figure anything out about what was going on, my mind wasn't working right so even if I got the information I needed, I wouldn't be able to really do anything with it.

"Because I love you." His words didn't register as I felt myself slipping away again. I threw my head back trying to wake myself up but it was inevitable. "Don't worry dear I'll still be here when you wake up again, you can sleep."

~~~

I woke up again this time laying down, I still had something over my eyes but it felt nice to be laying down. I tried to move only to find I was in someone arms.

"Oh, you're awake. That's good I was starting to get worried." I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and squeeze me tightly.

"What's going on? Why can't I see? What's going on?" My repeating of the same question wasn't on purpose, in fact I wasn't aware I even asked it twice.

"It's alright dear, all will be explained in due time. For now leave it on and have some trust." I felt one of his hands move up to my head which he started petting. I hated to admit it but it was comforting, I was in an unknown situation and environment and the gentle act helped me feel better.

"Who are you?" I asked as tears started streaming down my face.

"Don't cry, if it will put you at ease I'm Tenya Iida." The introduction of the unknown stranger put me at anything but ease. My heart started to pound as the reality of the situation started setting in.

"What do you want with me?! What did I do?! Just let me go! What about your career as a hero!" I screamed starting to struggle against him trying to get away, only when I started to thrash I noticed my hands and feet were bound.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I never said I was a hero y/n." He held me still with great strength stopping all my movements. His voice had changed too, it wasn't gentle but instead harsh and stinging.

"Y-you said you wor-" I was cut off by a hand roughly covering my mouth.

"I said I work with heroes, I never said how. I'm actually a villain so it'd be in your best interest if you didn't struggle about like that, I wouldn't hesitate to kill you." I slowly lowered his hand from my mouth before he continued speaking.

"I may love you but if you become a problem I won't have a need for you. So try and stay on my good side will you?" He spoke in my ear making the whole ordeal more terrifying and threatening, he held onto my shoulders tightly pinning me to the ground. He was forceful and rough. He really would kill me.

I nodded not wanting to die here. "Y-you said you love me?" I asked not understanding. If he loved me why would he do this to me?

"More than anything dear, I would do anything to protect you and care for you." His voice became more blissful in my ear as if he was happy.

"Then why kidnap me?" I asked meekly.

"I didn't kidnap you, I'm protecting you." He buried his head into my neck taking in a deep breath. Suddenly his hand smashed beside my head making me jump out of fear. "Don't ever say something like that again! I would never do anything to hurt you!" He yelled at me making me turn away from the loud noise.

"You're not making sense, first you threaten to kill me and then you confess your love to me and tell me you're protecting me?! That's so bipolar and hypocritical!" I yelled then instantly regretted it, I felt his hands wrap around my throat choking me.

"Take it back y/n. I never said that, I would never hurt you. Take it back!" I couldn't breath, I was really going to die here.

"I-I'm sorry." I choked out trying to get him to stop choking me.

"Good girl." He removed his hands from my throat and pat my head. "See I would never hurt you, you don't have to worry anymore since you're here with me. I'll protect you from everything and the world will never be able to hurt you again."

I took deep breaths trying to recover from being choked. I was terrified and didn't know if I would have rather been choked to death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count 1060

Well that escalated quickly.