Night Comes

The door was left open just a crack. Enough to allow for privacy while letting you two hear if Porche decided to get herself into trouble. She was your stand in but that didn't mean you had to trust her completely.

"You're going to want to strip." Shanks informed you as he took off his jacket.

He didn't need to tell you twice, you'd learned quite well the first time that clothes don't survives shifts. You undressed quickly, only to be left standing awkwardly since you had no idea where to go from here.

His eyes lit up as he looked you up and down, always pleased to see you bare. An incubus was just another man and no one could tell you different.

"So what do we do now?" You asked.

"Now you relax, and let it come to you." He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled your body flush with his.

His lips were warm against yours and as you relaxed into him, you understood why he didn't need you to do anything. Shanks could do something you'd hopefully one day figure out, and that was giving your own energy direction. He pushed his through his fingertips to tingle through your body and past your lips with his tongue. With him, it was highly sexual of course, matching what he was perfectly.

It sent a surge of lust through you and as he dug his fingers into your flesh, it gained a familiar bite. Your inner cat writhed in response to it, stretching and chuffing, ready to take over for the night. But it would take a bit more of a push on your end. You wanted to shift, but you weren't sure if you could do it just yet.

Shanks walked you back against a wall and moved his hand down to squeeze your ass. His mouth worked down to the crook of your neck and with a soft sigh, he bit down. His teeth elongated enough to easily break the skin and your instincts suddenly kicked in. You let them take over, your cat pushing to the surface enough that you could feel the change beginning to take hold.

Last time, it was uncontrollable, not to mention painful. This time, the prickle that started from your scar was almost enjoyable. It radiated through your body and you lost your balance, falling into Shanks completely. He covered your mouth to muffled your gasps and lowered to his knees, gently lying you down on the ground.

When your limbs started to change and you began thrashing around, he pinned you easily, keeping your body down with nothing more than a knee to your belly and your head locked in place with his arm. It was as quick as the first change, you were sure of it, but now you were completely conscious of what was going on around you. And even better still, you were in control.

As soon as you were sure it was done, you positioned your legs under you in a low crouch and your tail flicked side to side. Shanks was still hugged to your now furry body and when you blinked up at him, he grinned widely.

"Look at you, beautiful even when you're wild."

You let out a light grunt and he chuckled, releasing you. When he was back on his feet, you were too and shook yourself. It was interesting how natural you felt like this. Moving around was second nature, like you'd been in this form your whole life.

You followed Shanks back out into the living room where Porche was sitting on the couch. It was strange, looking at her version of you while you were in the form of a giant jaguar. Compared to the one that made you a shifter, you were probably a bit shorter but you easily reached Shanks' waist, which meant you probably had about a good extra foot in height compared to a normal jaguar.

"That was fast." Porche remarked.

Shanks licked up a bit of blood that was left on his lips from biting you and smiled. "She's a natural. Are we ready to move on with this?"