Chapter 1

(Picture above is Tyrone)

Little 6 year old Harry Potter was walking back to his relatives house with groceries in the late evening. Streetlights gave the sleepy town a dim light as he walked down the street towards his 'home'. Harry stopped when he heard laughter behind him. He turned and saw his cousin and friends who bullied him at school and home. Worse, they were alone right by the edge of town where no one could help the little six year old.

"Hi guys," he smiled and tried to sound kind. He always lived up to the saying kill your enemies with kindness. His cousin, Dudley, walked up and pushed him to the ground. The groceries Harry was carrying fell to the ground, the food and other items spilling out everywhere.

"I thought i told you to only speak when spoken to freak!" Dudley yelled, "Didn't your parents teach you that?! Oh wait they couldn't..because you don't have any." The little boy couldn't help but cry. Dudley and friends began to laugh at Harry. 

Just outside of town, a giant named Tyrone was watching the child bring the groceries... or attempt to. He'd seen the town and child a bunch, and it angered him a bit every time he seen the young boy get bullied. The giant wanted to roar and scare them so bad, but not hurt anyone. The bullies' words made him growl in a low deep tone as he creeped closer, stayed hidden in the trees. His golden eyes glowing through the trees was the only thing visible from their point of view.

Harry sobbed as the boys continued to laugh at him. He had had enough and started to get up and walk but apparently Dudley wasn't done yet. He grabbed him and held him up by the back of his shirt.

"Leaving so soon? I though we could have some fun today," Dudley sneered and threw him to the ground. Harry winced as he was not expecting that. He held his right shoulder, the one he landed on mostly, as tears began to fill his eyes once more.

"Aww you want your mommy?" his cousin teased, "too bad you ain't got one!" Tyrone growled louder from that, it was worse than usual as his eyes flared up even brighter. He was laying on his stomach so his face was rather close to the ground.

"Why don't ye pick on someone yer own size lad" he said in a deep, dark and clearly angry voice but rather bone chillingly soft with a growl at the edge of every word. He didn't plan on showing himself, hoping his voice alone was scary enough. He hated how they treated the little boy with such abuse. It actually brought a tear to his eyes when he held his shoulder and started crying. Being teased about having no parents broke his heart. Many times he wanted to scoop him up and comfort him.  Dudley and his friends turned around and paled seeing a dark face.

"H-holy crap..," Dudley stuttered at seeing the glowing eyes in the tall trees and bushes. He looked down at his cousin then back at the eyes; better Harry then him!

"Lets get the hell out of here!" he yelled to his as he ran away, making sure to kick his cousin hard in the ribs before bolting like the wind with his friends following. Harry laid whimpering on the ground, curled up in a ball. His small figure trembled on the ground, tears streaming down his cheeks. Tyrone gave a snarl from them kicking the little boy, it was a loud and fierce sound. Before once they were out of sight the glow softened into a calming glow as he looked at the young boy with concern, not showing himself yet.

"Oi lad, are ye alright? Did they hurt ye too bad? " he asked in still a deep, but soothing and calming voice. His voice was naturally deep and powerful sounding. He even gave a soft whimper from seeing the boy in this state, it was rather heart breaking. Harry coughed a little holding his ribs.

"Me...me cant move." his voice was a small whimper. Tears still streamed down his cheeks wetting the ground under his face, "Me... scared...me cant moves..."

Tyrone looked over the tiny boy, smelling fear pour off of him as he very carefully gathered him in the palm of his hand, being careful about his injuries, especially his ribs. He has fixed his own ribs once ages ago so he thankfully had a good idea how to help him, but it will be a bit more tricky.  The small boy was able to angle his head to look at Tyrone as he laid curled up on his palm. Harry blinked the tears out of his eyes to get a better look at him. His body started to tremble in fear as Tyrone's soft glowing eye illuminated his face. He whines out in pain as his injuries act up, blood slowly drips from his shoulder, and the flesh stung. The giant lifted him up to his chest, cradling him as he softly shushed him in a kind way. Seeing the blood and smelling it, Tyrone grimaced.

"Please don't be afraid. I won't hurt ye lad," he softly cooed to him as he pulled a handkerchief out of his long coat he wore today and tried to think of a way to bandage the young lad. Harry rolled onto his back then gasped at the pain. He had no idea what to do; he had seen other giants before and all of those times they had tried to kill him. He was afraid to trust him. Harry gasped again as his ribs sent a shock of pain through him. Tyrone gave a whimper of worry, before gently wrapping a ripped piece off around her main wound. Trying not to hurt him in the process while humming a soothing song. The little boy relaxed when he heard him humming. He whined a bit when he tried to wrap up his large wound, his eyes dry of tears. The cold wind of the evening blew by and made Harry start to shiver. Tyrone continued to hum while wrapping his wounds, the ones that were bleeding. He frowned when Harry, who was just an inch in height to him, started shivering.

"Ye cold lad?" He asked the young boy in a soft and concerned voice. The young boy slowly nodded. His voice still wouldn't work, even if he tried, he couldn't talk. Harry's shivering only made his broken ribs hurt worst, he began to whimper softly in pain. The little boy was getting light headed and he thought about what he asked. Harry looked at Tyrone's bright golden eyes and nodded, not sure of what else he could do. Tyrone nodded as he lifted him to his mouth, seeing the little boy getting light headed.

"Now whatever ya see, feel, any fears ye may have I'm nah going to hurt ye and I'll let ya out in the morning," was all he said before opening his mouth and gently setting him inside. Tyrone breathed heavily to blow warm air over the little boy before he passed out, while it may be better for him to be conscious for what he was about to do he rather not risk it. Harry wanted to cry, kick, and scream when he was put into the giants maw, but his warm fresh smelling breath calmed him. he slowly found him self falling asleep. Tyrone was worried when he didn't hardly move, then realizing he fell asleep he figured the best thing to do was send him to his belly where it was even warmer for him and he could speak to him if he woke. So he tipped his head back and gave a slow gulp, opening his throat for him as he worried about his esophagus holding him too tightly. The sleeping boy slid easily down his throat and once he fell into his stomach, he curled back into a ball. His injuries making him restless in his sleep. Tyrone cringed a bit when he felt the injured child fall into his stomach.

"I'm sorry lad... please if yer awake don't be scared" he softly said, unsure whether he was still sleeping or not. Harry mumbled a bit in his sleep, before he curled up against his stomach. Snuggling into the softness, he yawned and fell into a deep sleep.  Tyrone smiled some from feeling him snuggle into his stomach, but he knew it was because he wasn't in his right mind. No human would snuggle into a giant's stomach like he did. Harry smiled liking the soft warm place he was in, even if he wasn't awake and it was a little damp, he liked it. The pulsing heartbeat soothed him as it vibrated around him and the squishy waterbed like floor and walls cradled his sore body. The giant murmured softly to himself before turning and heading back home to rest, the child tucked away safely in his belly and Tyrone was relieved to not have him thrashing around yet, but as he walked he was waiting for it and silently dreading it.

1550 words, nice Eri! 😅