I'm not hiding anything...

Thoughts
Ein
Aphmau
Kawaii~chan
First part only

Ein's POV

I was finishing up my shift in Macy's when I saw someone walking up to me and asked "Do you know where a pink sparkling dress would be at......EIN!!!"  As soon as I heard that voice I already knew it was someone who didn't want to see me. I turned around and saw Aphmau she looked surprised to see me. I don't know why. I mean who would be surprised to see someone like me. But instead of the awkward silence that had been between us for a little while, I broke it by asking "S-so you're looking for a pink sparkling dress c-correct?"

5 minutes later

I'm finally done with my shift at work now I can do what I want, At least that's what I thought. I was walking around the mall I saw Aphmau and KC with...Zane Katelyn Garroth, Travis and........ AARON!!!!!
My heart skipped a beat when saw him, only because I was frightened that if they saw me something bad would happen. So I tried to walk pass them so can get to the restaurant behind them.

Aaron's POV

I was with my friends in front of this new restaurant called Austin and Ally's soups ( you would know what that is if your remember miss sally's soup shop or something like that lol 😅) Aphmau was talking about Ein working at Macy's but No one would by that. None of us have seen Ein in like 5 years so why would he show up now."I'm telling you guys I saw him working there...right Kawaii~chan." Aph said as turned twords KC "Yeah, we were looking for a dress and asked an employee where it was and when they turned around it Ein!!" She said. That part was a little believable,  all most to believable, that's when my thoughts were cut off by Katelyn screaming"HEY YOU!!!" IT WAS EIN. They were telling the truth. I was about to help Katelyn when I saw Ein start to run. I ran after him into a store called Rock Your World. Why would Ein run into this store. Is he hiding something?

Hey my rockers this is my first fanfiction so sorry if it's weird or if it seems short. This took a lot of motivation for because it's in endangered in my life right now so yeah. Bye monkeys~