Fight - Jikook (part 2)

"What do you mean you can't find him??"
"I mean I can't find him, Tae! He wouldn't talk to me all day and he's little so it's not like he'll answer my calls." Jungkook replied in a panic, pulling at his hair out of stress as he wandered around the house one last time, yet Jimin was nowhere to be seen.
"Koo-" Taehyung tried, but the younger didn't listen, still pacing around with a panicked expression on his face.

"My fault... this is my fault. What if he's hurt? What if he ran away? What if-"
"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled, cutting off Jungkook's rambling when he saw that the maknae's eyes were filling with tears again. He sighed and ushered little Yoonie out of the room to go and play, before walking over to the stressed maknae and dragging him to the sofa by his hands.
"Hey, he'll be fine, okay? Relax, Koo. Have you checked with Joonie to see if he's run over to them? They're only a couple of blocks away and little Jimin certainly knows the way." He asked, Jungkook shaking his head as he quickly swept his phone from his pocket, dialling Namjoon's number.

"Kook?" Namjoon answered almost as quickly as Jungkook had called, the maknae sucking in a breath before talking.
"Hey hyung, is Minnie with you?"
"Yeah, Hoseok came over so he's playing with him right now. He seems kinda upset, is everything alright?" Namjoon asked once he'd heard a sigh of relief from both Jungkook and Taehyung.
"Him and I had a bit of a fall-out yesterday and he won't talk to me. I didn't even know that he had gone over to your's and Jin-hyung's house." Jungkook explained, hearing Namjoon hum an 'oh' of understanding and shout something to Jin.

"Sorry Kook, Minnie told us that you'd given him permission to be here. Shall we give him a punishment for lying?" Namjoon asked, and Jungkook sighed, running a hand along his face.
"No no, I'm the one who made this mistake in the first place. I'll be there in ten, hyung. Please don't tell Minnie that I'm coming, I need to apologise to him and he'll just run away if he knows I'm coming to get him." Jungkook asked, his Namjoon-hyung humming in agreement and nodding on the other side of the phone.

"Okay, my lips are zipped shut. See you in ten Kook-ah."
"Thanks hyung, bye."
Jungkook hung up and released a long breath that he didn't even realised he'd been holding, rubbing his face for a moment as Taehyung patted his back reassuringly.
"Go on, go get him. It's Jimin, he'll forgive you if you apologise to him and promise cuddles especially." Taehyung said with a suggestive head tilt, Jungkook smiling as he nodded and jumped up, and was soon on his way to Namjoon and Jin's house.

It was Jin who opened the door for him when he knocked, the older bringing him quickly inside and leading him to the spare room where little Jimin was playing with his Uncle Seokie.
"Minnie, someone's come to talk to you." Jin spoke in a warm voice, the little turning his head, eyes widening before narrowing when he noticed Jungkook walked into the room.
"Hey pumpkin." Jungkook spoke quietly, standing to the side for Hoseok to leave the room as Jin then closed the door behind them, leaving Jungkook and Jimin alone together.

"N-no... g-go 'way!" Jimin yelled in his little voice that was half angry half fearful, shielding his face from Jungkook and scrambling into the corner while the younger looked at him with guilty eyes.
"Baby, I promise you, daddy would never hurt his Minnie. Never ever, I'm so sorry that I frightened you yesterday." Jungkook apologised as he approached Jimin slowly, the little whining when he crouched down in front of him.

"Bu daddy did huwt Minnie!" Jimin cried as he attempted to push Jungkook away, failing miserably.
"Where did daddy hurt you, baby?" Jungkook asked with worried eyes, his face falling even more when Jimin pointed a finger to the centre of his chest, right where his heart was.
"Hewe! Huwts hewe..." Jimin said, lower lip wobbling and jutting out in a pout as he fiddled with the hem of his dinosaur tee and looked at the floor.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm really sorry for making you upset. Daddy had a bad day and snapped at you, that was wrong, I really am sorry, pumpkin." Jungkook spoke, no hint of insincerity in his voice which made Jimin finally look up at him with his glossy eyes, searching Jungkook's eyes to see if he really meant it.

Can I hug you, baby?" Jungkook asked, and he could tell that Jimin really wanted to say yes, but the little still shook his head from where he was sat on the floor.
"Nuh uh, cos daddy wiw fink dat Minnie iss too cwingy." The little spoke aloud, and Jungkook's eyes widened.
"Baby... baby, I didn't mean that. I didn't mean anything that I said; I was a big meanie and it's all daddy's fault, not yours, bub. Daddy loves Minnie cuddles more than anything, he wouldn't give them up for the world." The younger said, opening his arms and this time Jimin didn't hesitate, jumping into the maknae's arms and quickly tucking his head under Jungkook's chin.

"What can I do to make it all up to you? Could you ever forgive me, Minnie?" Jungkook asked as he played with the little's hair, Jimin sniffing before pulling back and looking at Jungkook dead in the eyes.
"Onwy iff daddy gibs Minnie cuddews an kithes!" The little negotiated, and Jungkook chuckled and held him tightly.
"Minnie can have as many cuddles and kisses as he likes." Jungkook said with a fond smile, standing up with Jimin in his arms which made the little shriek and giggle at the movement. Jungkook felt pure relief and happiness at hearing the happy sounds come from his boyfriend, pressing a gentle kiss into Jimin's hair and holding him in his arms.

"Let's go home and watch a movie with Taetae and Yoongi, how does that sound, pumpkin?" Jungkook asked as he pecked the older's forehead, Jimin giving him a small smile and nodding eagerly as Jungkook carried him out of the room. Namjoon met them in the hallway, his dimples coming into view as he smiled at the younger two.
"Sorted then?" The leader asked, Jungkook nodding as Jimin snuggled into his body, the other two cooing at that.

"That's great to hear, will you be off now?" Hoseok asked as he came round the corner and into the hallway, the maknae nodding once more and smiling at his hyungs.
"Yeah, I'm gonna take this little one home to watch a movie with the others. Thank you guys so much for looking after him." He said gratefully, the others brushing it off with soft smiles as Jungkook was ushered out of the door so that he could go and pamper his baby.

Jungkook buckled the little in the passenger seat, noticing that Jimin had gone quiet and he had an uneasy look on his face.
"What's wrong bub?" Jungkook asked as he carded a hand gently through the little's hair, and Jimin sighed.
"I sowwy fow wunning 'way to Joonie, Minnie was bad." He said with a pout, Jungkook just shaking his head with a reassuring smile.
"It's okay Minnie, it was my fault. Just don't do it again, okay? I get so scared when I don't know where you are." Jungkook said, Jimin visibly relaxing and nodding obediently.
"Otay daddy!"

The drive home way pretty quiet, Jimin suckling peacefully on a dummy that Jungkook had handed him when he was getting restless. Jungkook gently picked Jimin up and out of the car, closing the door with his foot and walking into the house.
"Where's my Minnie?" Taehyung spoke with a grin as he came into view, Jimin wriggling out of Jungkook's arms and running to go and hug Taehyung.
"Taetae!" He squealed, the two younger caregivers exchanging looks of adoration and perhaps relief at seeing Jimin happy.

"What did I tell you?" Taehyung said to Jungkook with a smile, the younger rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly as his famous bunny smile crept its way onto his lips.
"I know I know hyung, you're always right, blah blah. Anyway, I was wondering if we could all sit down and watch a movie?" Jungkook asked, but Taehyung didn't have time to answer when the patter of light footsteps and another voice beat him to it.
"Movie?!" Yoongi's tiny voice called out with excitement, somehow already clutching a bag of popcorn as he bounced on his toes with a wide gummy smile that no one could say no to.

"Ohmygodyouresoadorable-" Taehyung gushed, immediately agreeing to watch Mulan as it was both of the little's favourite. The four quickly cuddled up on the sofa, Jimin snuggling into his daddy with a content smile as Jungkook ran his long fingers through his hair, making him feel sleepy before the movie had even started.
"I love you Minnie." Jungkook whispered into the little's ear, Jimin giggling as his breath tickled a little against his skin.
"I wuv you too daddy."