Dababy 🦋🦋🦋🔞🌶

Baby
"Hey John?" My manager was in the studio with me."Yeah, wassup?"

"So we need to talk about your relationship status." "What about my relationship?" "Well, ever since you announced to the world that you and (Y/N) were together, your views have been going down." I scrunched up my face.

"Whatchu mean my views been going down." "Your fans are not watching your videos simply because you have a girlfriend, so basically, she's bad for your image."

"My nigga what(yes I'm black) you really think I give a fuck about that, I love my fans, but I love her more, so fuck what a bitch gotta say about my baby."

"John, I understand completely, honestly I do, but she's not good enough for you, I mean she's cute and all but she's definitely not on your level."

"Not on my level, NOT ON MY LEVEL. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY GIRL. SHE BEEN BY MY SIDE EVEN WHEN IM ON MY BULLSHIT, SHE ALWAYS BEEN MY ROCK AND YOU KNOW THAT SO FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT."

"And you gone say she not on my level of when she make her own music and she signed to her self, and yo girl work a pole for money, bitch."

I started to walk outta there but I stopped and turned around.

"Oh, and you're fired, the fuck out my studio." I was so heated, I just wanted to go home and see my girl.

(Y/N)
John was at the studio and I was at home on my phone. I was on Twitter and came across a tweet about me and John.

The tweet read- "@ DababyDababy needs to leave @ (y/n)_too icy. She not ugly but Dababy need a real bitch that's on his level."

There were so many tweets like this, saying he should break up with me stuff like that.

Maybe I'm not good enough, he should break up with me.

I got up with tears in my eyes and went to our bedroom. I started packing all my things. Once everything was packed I got my bags and went downstairs.

I sat on the couch and waited for him. I at least wanna tell him I'm leaving.

About 30 minutes later, I heard the door open. Tears started to roll down my face.

Baby
I finally got home to see (Y/N)'s bags in the living room , and her on the couch.

I walked over to her, and kneeled by her side. She looked at me with her big brown eyes, as tears came down her cheeks.

"Baby what's wrong, and why you got you bags packed?" She bit her lip before speaking.

"I think we should break up." I looked her like she lost her mind.

"Whatchu mean?" I say looking confused. "Johnathan I love you so much, but I'm not good enough for you. I mean look, you're touring the world, selling out shows, and I'm just a waste of space, I always fuck something up." She says. "Baby, no, every time you come around you bring me so much joy." But Look even your fans think you should break up with me."

She handed me her phone. There where so many tweets about how I should break up with her.

I'm sick of people talking about her. "I'm finna fix this." I said as I pulled out my phone.

I went to Instagram and went live. The live had 30,000 people already.

"Look I don't know who tf y'all think you are, but y'all bitches don't run shit over here. Imma be wit whoever I want, imma post what I want, and imma do WHAT THE FUCK I WANNA DO. IF YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WIT THAT, UNFOLLOW ME, and if a another Bitch talk about my girl, imma find you and fuck you up and that's on baby."

I ended the live. I kept it short and sweet cause i gotta take care of my baby.

I sat down on the couch and sat her on my lap so she's straddling me.

She kept her head down. "Baby look at me." I lifted her chin. "Do really wanna leave me?" I said. "No."

"Do you think I love you?" "Yes, but maybe you'll be better without me."

"No baby, if you leave I'll go crazy, I can't function without you for even 2 seconds."

She laid her head on my chest and held on to me. "So you really love me?" I kissed her cheek.

"Yes.....but I can show you better that I can tell you."

She looked at me confused. I stood as I held her with her legs wrapped around my waist, and her arms around my neck.

I carried her upstairs and laid her on the bed.

(Y/N)
He took off both of our clothes and began to kiss on my neck. I kissed down to my stomach then he stopped and looked up at me.

"What's my name baby?" "Daddy." I whimpered. He started eating me out like his life depended on it.

"shit, don't stop." I moaned. He stuck his tongue in my entrance and I arched my back.

"Mmmm, shit Jonathan." "That's not my name baby, what's my name?"

"Ugh daddy." He smiled in my pussy and fingered me fast.

I began to whimper as I felt my orgasm. "FUCK DADDY IM CUMMING."

He slammed his fingers harder as I began to squirt.

Baby
I took out my fingers and spread her legs. I positioned myself at her entrance and slid in.

I kept my pace at deep, slow strokes to show her that I love her. Right now I don't wanna fuck, I wanna make love.

She tucked her bottom lip between her teeth, moaning with every stroke.

She clenched around my dick, letting me know she was about to cum.

"Baby, I-I'm a-about t-to nut in this p-pussy." I moaned.

"Go ahead daddy, I'm on the pill." With that, I shot my hot load deep in her pussy.

I collapsed on top of her, trying to catch my breath.

"Love you (Y/N)."
"I love you too."

Hey y'all, I hope you like this one.❤️❤️❤️❤️be great and stay safe.😘😘😘😘