21 Savage 🦋🦋🦋

21 POV:
Lately, Y/N has been acting weird. She doesn't talk to me unless we're texting or calling, she doesn't want to cuddle, she avoids me at all cost, and she doesn't even want to sleep in the same bed as me. Now that was the deal breaker.

At first I thought she was cheating so I went through her phone, but everything was completely normal. I just don't understand whats wrong with her.

"Y/N!!!!" I shouted. "WHAT." She shouted back. "COME HERE PLEASE." "Ok." She responded. I heard her jogging down the stairs over to the couch were I was sitting.

"So wassup witchu?" I asked. "Whatchu mean." She asked scratching the back of her head. I rolled my eyes.

"Now Y/N, you been acting strange lately so like I said, wassup witchu." I asked as I looked at her. "Nothing baby, I promise." She cooed as she caressed my face. Before I could say anything, she ran upstairs and closed the door. Tf, I wasn't finished talking. I jogged upstairs to our bedroom and open the door.

She was sitting in front of our mirror with tears in her eyes. My facial expression softened as I saw what state she was in. She was sitting on the floor with her head in her hands.

"Baby?" I spoke softly. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes as mascara ran down her cheeks. She put her head back down and faced away from me. "I don't want you to see me like this." She sobbed. I shook my head and got on the floor to hold her in my arms. She started to push away at first but she gave in.

"Baby please tell me what's wrong." I cooed. "Well-." She started. "I just don't feel good anymore." "Whatchu mean baby?" I ask concerned. She shrugged her shoulders and pushed her lips to the side. "I just feel fat and ugly, Shéyaa, and yeah, i got curves, titties, and a ass but still-"(gco). "Y/N, you fucking beautiful, I tell you that every day." "Shéyaa, I know but I just don't feel it, yk? I got stretch marks, and cellulite, and a tummy." "Baby that's what I love about you, I love yo stretch marks and yo tummy. You thick asf, and I love that shit. These instagram hoes ain't got shit on you." I ranted.

She shook her head and stood up. "No Shéyaa, no. These "instagram hoes" do got shit on me, I'm just not good enough, maybe you can find somebody better." Ok now my blood is boiling, who fucking told my baby she not beautiful. "Y/N, I could never find somebody better, you all that and a bag of chips baby," I smiled and she giggled at the last part. "There you go baby, I'm glad I'm doing my job."

"What's yo job baby?" She asked kinda confused. "To keep a smile on yo face, and make you happy." I smiled and so did she.

I love her so much.

Hey yall, Mammikk here:) I hope you enjoyed this part, I'll update later. Until next time my babies ;D