A$AP ROCKY⚠️

I was running as fast as I possibly could. I can't look back, I just can't.

If you still don't understand, I was running down the street. It was 2 in the morning. I had on 'pink' shorts, a black crop top and my jacket. I had on some vans and my purse and backpack. Mind you it's 40 degrees outside.

I was running from Rakim. I met him 3 years ago.

Flashback:
I worked at a coffee shop. I was 19 and stupid. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. One day a tall, fine man walked in wit some of his friends I'm assuming.

I didn't know I was starring like dumbass until he waved his hand in my face, and that's how he got me.

Flash forward a couple of months into our relationship, he started acting different.

He started complaining more, calling me out my name, staying out later,and the worst.....putting his hands on me.

He started with pushing, then choking, then slapping, and then he just started beating me up.

Flashback over.

I was still running but I saw bright head lights behind me but I still continued to run.

I heard the car door slam. "(Y/N) GET IN THIS FUCKING CAR." "NO."'I screamed still running.

He started chasing me. I getting away until I tripped on a branch. I fell and Rakim roughly grabbed me.

"I gonna fuck you up when we get home."
He said as he threw me in the car.

I started banging on the window, screaming. "HELP, PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME." "QUIT FUCKING SCREAMING." He yelled slapping the shit outta me.

I slumped down in the seat and played with my fingers.

I fucked up.