Roddy Ricch🦋🦋🦋

(Y/N)
Today is my baby's birthday. Rodrick is turning 23 and I wanted to surprise him.

He's been on tour for 3 months and I miss him so much. I cooked his favorite, which is chicken Alfredo, asparagus, and Bourbon to drink.

I got him a card for my appreciation and I also got him a PS5 and a Xbox series X

I got him a card for my appreciation and I also got him a PS5 and a Xbox series X. I hope he likes everything.

I wrapped his gifts and set the table. Now all that's left to do is wait.

After about 15 minutes I hear the door open. YAY!!! He came in and a smile appeared on his face.

"Omg bae, did you do all this." "Of course I did, happy birthday!!!" I said jumping in his arms.

"Thank you baby, I missed you so much." "Awwe, I missed you too." I said kissing him.

"You look so pretty." "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself.

^Roddy's outfit

^Roddy's outfit

^ your outfit

"Come on let's eat." I guided him to the table. We sat down and made conversation about his tour and what I was doing while he was gone. Now that we're finished eating, I'm going to show him his presents.

"Ok baby, close your eyes." He closed his eyes and I went to get his presents. I sat them down I front of him and told him to open his eyes.

"Baby, dinner was enough, you didn't have to get me anything else." "

"Yes I did, now open it." "Hmm, what is it." "RODRICK WAYNE MOORE JR., OPEN THE FUCKING GIFTS OR I'LL TAKE THE MF'S BACK!!!"

"Ok, ok, calm down." He said chuckling. He opened the gifts and did his lil happy dance.

"BAE OMG THANK YOU, YOU DA REAL MVP." He said throwing me over his shoulder and walking up the stairs.

"Wait, what are you doing?" "I about to get this last birthday gift." "And what is that sir?" "This punani." He said smacking my ass. I squealed and he ran up the stairs.

Let's just say, it was a long, moan filled night.

The end