Young M.A. 🦋🦋🦋🔞🌶

(Y/N)
She was at it again. She told me she was coming home at 10 pm, it's 1 am.

I'm sick and tired of her doing this. I know she's not cheating. Let's just say we had a nice lil talk about what would happen if she did.

She's been at the studio nonstop. Sometime she even spends the night there. She says this album is life.

What about me? I got needs too. Emotionally, physically, and sexually.

She be gone all day and night and then come home just to leave again. Like wtf.

She texted me saying she was almost home and I decided to do sum special for her. I went and took a shower and put on my black lingerie pajamas that fit tightly, lit some candles, and sprinkled rose petals from the front door to the bedroom.

 I went and took a shower and put on my black lingerie pajamas that fit tightly, lit some candles, and sprinkled rose petals from the front door to the bedroom

M

M.A.
I was at the studio, stressing over this album I'm working on.

I did not plan on working on this for this long. I know (Y/N) is upset but I gotta work on this album. But, I gotta surprise for her!!!

See, all 20 songs on the album is about her and how she's my queen. If I finish this last song tonight, I can let her listen to it.

Keys goofy ass done brought bout 6,7 bitches in here while I'm trying to work on this shit for my girl.
...
After about 2 more hours of working and listening to Keys flirting, I finally finished!!!!

I can go home to my baby and spend as much time with her as I want.

I was in a good mood but Keys' hoes keep bothering me. Bro I'm tired, irritated, and horny, not a good combination.

"Yo son, get yo hoes away from me before I spaz, real talk, cause they mad wildin rn." I semi yelled, irritated.

"Aight, y'all get ya shit." She said. "Yo I'll catch you tomorrow so we can show (Y/N) the city since she not from here." I said.

"Aight bet, see ya later, B." She said as she dapped me up.

I loaded all the songs on a CD and left the studio. I texted (Y/N) and told her I'd be home soon.

I got home and opened the door. "Yo babe I got a surprise for y-" I cut myself off when I saw a trail of rose petals from the stairs. I slowly walked up the stairs smiling to myself. I got to the bed room and opened the door.

(Y/N) was laying on the bed and there where rose petals everywhere.

"Yoooooo, shorty really went all out for da kid I see." "Yep." My baby was so considerate. She always did nice shit for me. "FUCK I LOVE YOU."

Her body laid beautifully across the bed as I climbed on top of her.

"Since you did All dis, and waited up for me imma please you tonight."

I started to kiss on her neck and she pulled at my shirt, signaling for me to take it off.

In my past relationships, I never really got completely naked, but with (Y/N), she can see everything IDGAF.

I took all's our clothes off, leaving us completely naked.

I kissed down to her stomach and then to her pussy. She was dripping and her clit was throbbing.

I slowly left kisses on her thighs which caused her to whine.

"Baby, stop teasing." She whimpered. I chuckled before I dove in. I slid my tongue up and down her slit and then plunged it inside her.

"AAAHHH FUCK DADDY, SHIT." She screamed.

I went faster until she came. She flipped us over and began to eat me out.

"Fuck mami, you know how to use that tongue." I moaned reaching my orgasm.

"Fuck I'm cumming." I yelled. To my surprise, I squirted. Never done that before.

(Y/N) sat on top of me so her pussy was directly on mine.

She started grinding and went faster every time I cursed. We both began to squirt and our juices went everywhere.

After our final climax, we changed the sheets then cuddled up together. "Babe?" "Wassup ma?" "What was the surprise?" "Oh yeah." I got up but ass naked and put on the CD.

I got back in the bed as the track started to play . "So baby, I was working extra hard on this album cause every song is for you."

She kissed my lips and snuggled closer to me. She blushed at the song lyrics and slowly fell asleep.

The end

Wassup y'all, hope you enjoy🥺😘