Chapter 29

1 month later

1 month later

Celeste's POV:
It's been one month since Elijah's party, one month since Megan was murdered, and one month since Asher hit me. Again.

Megans murderer hasn't been found yet. They took in Jamie for questioning as he was the last person with her and her boyfriend, so obviously he's the main suspect, but they had no evidence against him.

I didn't think it would be him anyway.

I still haven't spoken to Toni, and now I don't even speak to Carter in secret. People at school where still being weird around me, but I didn't care. I had my new friends now!

Sam, Lilly and I grew super close together, and they're much nicer than Toni. I don't think they're using me either, and they call me their new best friend! We hang out all the time, and go to parties, but only if Asher is there.

Asher apologised for what he did. He said he wouldn't of had to do it if it weren't for me. I believe him, I understand why he would be upset about it... but it still didn't stop me from seeing Callum.

Weeks earlier...

I sighed as I laid on my bed, staring at the white ceiling.

Asher had left minutes before, after he apologised about last night.

I forgave him, it was my fault anyway, I was acting like a slut. I shouldn't have been so stupid.

I agreed that I wouldn't speak to Callum again, even after I told him he was the same guy from the other night... but that just seemed to piss him off more.

Knocking on my window pulled my out of my thoughts, and I looked over to the curtain, covered window.

Asher had just left, and dad wasn't even back yet... so he wouldn't need to use the window.

Salem was barking like mad as she ran over to the window, and I looked towards it anxiously.

Ambrose was downstairs, I'd be okay.

I hesitantly made my way over to the window, and took a deep breath, before quickly opening my curtains.

There hanging off of the rails of my balcony was Callum.

Oh no!

"Shut up, Salem!" I hissed as I quickly opened the doors, and moved out of the way for him to climb in.

"Zip it, you ugly, little thing." He muttered to Salem, and picked her up from the floor.

I looked at his face covered in cuts, and bruises as my eyes began to tear up.