I love you

Warning: very smut! (Don't play the song yet)

 That night...

 Everyone was asleep except Gar and Artemis,  Artemis could feel that Gar was going through something. Which is why she was standing in front of his door, she knocked on the door and he opened it. Gar was standing in front of her shirtless with his messy green hair that made him look even hotter.

"Hey Gar I was wondering if-" He shut the door in her face and she was shocked. She tried to open the door again but he locked it. So she grabbed a knife from her room, picked the lock, and opened the door. She then closed it, locked it, and tried to talk to him again.

"Ok let's try this again, I was wondering if-" " get out," he told her. ok, now she was pissed.

"ok, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Artemis asked him and he just crossed his arms and looked at her.

"At the river, all you want to do was get close to me, in the kitchen, all you wanted to do was touch me and for me to touch you, and now you want me to go away...why?"She asked him and he just stood there staring at her. (play the song) "Why the fuck are you being such a dick?"She asked, then looking him in the eyes and noticed they were green. She was afraid that he was going to attack but instead he pushed her into the wall and kissed her passionately. She tried to put her arms around his neck but he stopped her and held her hands above her head in one hand and used his other to touch her body. She could have stopped him if she wanted to but she didn't, she then felt him put his hand in her shorts and underwear. He wanted to feel how wet she was and she was flooded with her wetness. He then put his finger in her, she pulled away from the kiss throwing her head back in pleasure. She felt a knot in her stomach as she sucked on her breath, feeling his finger going deeper into her. He added another finger and started pumping her slowly, he hit her g-spot, a small moan came out of her mouth and he loved it.

"you like that?" he asked as he curled his fingers inside her making her moan even more. She just nodded as a reply but he wanted more than that. He took his fingers out and got on his knees, he started to pull down her shorts and her underwear which were now soaked. He then started kissing her inner thigh to tease her and make her beg.

"please Gar, stop teasing me, please" She begged now wanting him more than ever. He attacked her pussy with his mouth and was licking up and down her slit, sucking on her clit hard. Her eyes were green as she couldn't help but moan. He stopped before she could even get close to cumming. He got up off his knees licking his lip enjoying the taste of her wetness. He grabbed her and kissed her again, putting his tongue in her mouth, she could taste herself on his tongue. Artemis put her hands on his chest and pushed him back into a chair and got on her knees in front of him. She pulled his sweatpants down and pulled out his long, hard, thick dick while staring him in the eye with hunger, she then started jacking him off using his pre-cum. She spit on his dick and jacked him off harder. He began to pant and whimper from how good it felt, she then kissed and licked his tip while still jacking him off which got a moan out of him. His eyes got greener and he growled when she took him in her mouth and started sucking his dick while staring him in the eyes. He put his hands on both sides of her head and started thrusting into her mouth, he starts to go faster and deeper into her mouth. His tip was hitting the back of her throat which made her choke but she liked it and moaned around his dick.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum in your mouth if you keep doing that" he growled looking down at her, she looked him straight in the eyes and moaned around his dick again making him pull his dick out of her mouth.

"why'd you stop, I wanted to taste your cum" She said with a devilish smirk kitten licking his tip one last time. He just looked at her smirking back before grabbing her and laying her on his bed. He ripped off her shirt and bra and put her nipple in his mouth, sucking and nipping. He then stopped and pushed his dick into which her made her moan, as he pulled out only leaving his tip-in and slamming back into her repeatedly. She moaned and moaned hoping the others didn't hear as she was getting the pleasure she had desired from him.

"I'm going to fuck you long and hard," he told her, pounding her as her hips bucked.

"long and hard like your dick," she said smirking. He just pounded her harder making her moan louder. He loved making her moan but didn't want to wake the others. So he grabbed a pice of cloth that was on his night stand,turned her over on her stomach, and stuffed it in her mouth.

"This is so I can fuck you as hard as I want without you waking the others, ok" he told her she just nodded wanting him to start pounding her again, which he did. He felt the tiger in him coming out, he began growling more and almost roared. He was about to stop himself but then he heard Artemis's voice in his mind.

'don't hold back, I can handle the tiger in you' she told him telepathically

" you sure...cause when I let my tiger side go, I might not be able to stop until...I feel satisfied" he warned her, she nodded for him to let it go and he let his tiger side out and started pounding her harder than ever. He gripped her hips so tight that it started to leave bruises. He felt her getting tighter as she was reaching her climax, he was too. He started pounding harder and harder, tears of pleasure going down Artemis's face as she was right on the edge of cumming. She was so tight that he had to thrust harder to move so he rubbed her clit and with that she came. More tears running down her face as she gripped the sheets in both of her fists. He felt her release around his dick and that set him off, he roared as quietly as possible as he filled her with his cum. His legs got weak and he fell on top of her, breathing on her neck. He took the cloth out of her so she could really catch her breath, when he did all that came out of her mouth was her heavy breathing.

"That...was...amazing" Artemis breathed out, Gar just smiled and kissed her shoulder.

"I know," Gar said before pulling his dick out of her, she whimpered when he did now feeling so empty.  Once he was out he laid next to her and held her close, she laid her head on his chest as they were still trying to catch their breath.

"Dick told me to stay away from you...after the river...which is why I've been such a dick lately" Gar told her. She looked up at him and put her hand on his chest where his heart was and kissed his jawline. He smiled and put his hand on top of hers and squeaked it.

"well I'm not going to stay away from you, Gar," She told him, he kissed the side of her head.

"I love you, Artemis...I have ever since the moment I saw you" he told her.

"I love you too, Gar," she said back feeling guilty for lying to them...to him, the one she loved. She had to tell them about what Scarecrow was planning, but how?