1

Hey once again credit goes to @Smol_Anime_Child_ they are the original owner of this book, this book will have minor changes that won't affect the story.

Deku's POV

I wonder why we were called to the gym, when I walked in some of the class wasn't even here, I looked around confused and sat next to Kirishima "hey Kiri, do you know where everyone is?" he looked at me and shrugged "no" he simply said and we sat in silence, other classmates walked in so it was now 5 people in the gym, it was very silent until we heard "thank you for coming to the gym, we gathered you 5 to tell you that we are doing a project" there was a pause and my mind started to race into ideas of projects. A hero one? would we need partners? do we pick who we want our partners to be or we are assigned partners? my thoughts were stopped by the voice saying "a baby project" I heard Kirishima almost screamed but he held it in, I looked at him and he looked surprised by the announcement, not only him but Kaminari, Jiro, and Uraraka too, but why a baby project? I decide to let it slip my mind and keep paying attention "you will be paired with someone randomly that we assign" the voice said and my eyes widen "wow" I whispered and continued paying attention "we have already picked the pairs. The pairs will be" the voice paused again and I wondered on who will everybody get. A small spike of panic rises in me and I start taking deep breaths until I calmed down, Kirishima looked at me concern and asked if I was okay "I'm fine, it's just surprising that we all have been paired with someone randomly, I'm kind of nervous on who I was paired with" I said and he hummed and nodded "they're about to announce who we're paired with but I'm sure it won't be bad" he said with a flashy smile and I felt better and nodded, the voice started again, "the first pair will be Eijirou Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugou" I looked at Kirishima and he looked happy, I heard a faint "yes" as Kirishima whispered to himself and stood up beside principle Nezu. "Second pair is Hitoshi Shinso and Denki Kaminari" I took time to notice that everyone here was an omega and we were getting paired with the same gender. That's what scared me. "Next is Kyoka Jiro and Momo Yaorozu" I'm hoping I don't get anyone bad "next is Tsuyu Asui and Ochako Uraraka" Nezu said as I continued to wonder who I will get "and the last pair is Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki." my eyes widen, Todoroki, I was paired with Todoroki. I just got paired with Todoroki, oh my god, I closed my eyes, it's fine, it's okay. It's just Todoroki, the same Todoroki who is my crush and I just got paired to have baby with him, no big deal.

"Yo Midoriya, you okay, you just got paired with Todoroki" I heard Kaminari say in concern and I felt my face heat up "I know" I struggled out. "Please settle down, there is one more thing I have to say" Nezu said grabbing everyone's attention "you also will have to live your partner for the rest of the year" my hearts stopped for a moment and my face got hotter, Kirishima looked even happier as a smile grew on his face while everyone else was just as shocked as I was. I have to live with my crush for rest of the year and carry his baby. They were pretty smart to plan this a week before heat so that we would get pregnant, we all agreed to this so it won't be that bad.

Todoroki's POV

I wonder who I was paired with. I turned to Tsuyu "hey Tsuyu, who do you think you got paired with?" I asked and she thought for a moment "maybe Kaminari" she answered and I nodded "Move it extras!" Bakugou yelled and I rolled my eyes "Bakugou we aren't extras" I said in annoyance "Wanna bet Icy-Hot!" he yelled again while glaring daggers at him and I glared back "whatever Bakugou, I'm heading to my temporary house now, see you" I say and Tsuyu waved "see you Todoroki, kero" I nodded and walked to my temporary house. It was the modern Japanese house, I was relieved to see at least that, I decided to shower, so I grab fresh clothes and make my way to shower. After my shower, I got dressed and sat on the couch, until a small green boy walked in, I got up and walked to him, he looked up at me and his face grew a bright shade of red "hello Midoriya" I say with a slight smile "h-hello T-To-Todoroki" he stuttered and looked down in embarrassment, I chuckled and ruffled his soft green hair.

Deku's POV

Oh my god, he chuckled and ruffled my hair, my heart is racing like crazy and my face is so red. we walk to the couch in an awkward silence and we both sat down, I started wondering if he's disappointed he got me instead of one of the girls and if he liked me back or not. I sighed and looked down at the floor, Todoroki turned his gaze towards me and hesitated for a bit and wrapped his arms around me, he was hugging me. I stilled, in shocked that he actually hugged me, I didn't think he'll actually hug anyone, but it was nice, his body was warm and he smelled good, I hugged back and digged my face into his neck, trying to get more of his scent. He pulled back after a bit and slightly smiled at him, my heart swelled as I smiled back. Spending time with Todoroki was actually not bad, I thought I would end up being an emotional disaster but thank god I wasn't, we picked up a small conversation and chatted until the sun went down.

Bakugou's POV

I went to my temporary house that I was gonna share, I looked around, taking in the scenery of the place, it was beach themed. It was okay, at least it wasn't that shitty, I took a shower, once he got out I noticed a pool outside, it wasn't big but it was nice and spacious, I thought for a moment. I went into my bags and pulled out a pair of orange swim trunks and put them on, just then I heard a door open and close and small footsteps. I knew this must be the omega I was paired with because Nezu told us so I took a step out of the room to see who it was. The first thing I saw was vibrant red hair that was spiked up, nothing else needed to be described because I knew who it was, shitty hair. He turned around and smiled "hey Bakubro!" he said excitedly then looked down for a moment awkwardly "I guess we're partners" he said with a slight blush. I nodded "hurry up and put on a pair of swim trunks, we're going swimming in the pool outside" I said pointing at the pool out and he nodded and left the room to change.

Okay so this is the first chapter, it's copied but as warned I took out somethings like Deku and Todoroki were supposed to have a kiss scene and Todoroki was also supposed to be shirtless but I didn't want this story to feel rushed into. I also added more details but other than that it's copied.