Tea (Karl x Quackity)

TW- none

Sorry this isn't a request! I've been having some troubles in finishing them since I've been spiraling down into another episode. I haven't been in a good state but I'm trying my best to get out some one-shots out for y'all. :)

Happy thanksgiving! :D

---

"Here," Karl handed the boy a cup of tea, "Careful it's hot,"

Quackity cracked a smile, "Yeah, like me." He took the cup into his hands. Karl smiled and sat beside him on the couch. "Don't speak, you'll ruin your voice even more."

The black haired boy rolled his eyes, but nodded. He took a sip of his tea, enjoying the warmth of the liquid in his mouth. Karl leaned over and grabbed the remote, turning on Netflix. 

Quackity inhaled the smell of cinnamon and honey from the mug, the heat enveloping his hands and traveling down his body. He sighed, relaxing down into the cushions of the couch. Karl put down the remote once he found a show and wrapped an arm around him. 

Leaning onto Karl, he took another sip, soothing his achy throat. His lover wrapped a soft, grey blanket around the both of them. Quackity put his head on Karls shoulder, and karl rested his cheek on top of his head. 

It was quiet and serene, with the soft sound on the tele and breathing between them. Taking a sip from his now lukewarm, almost empty cup, Karl pressed a kiss against his cheek before he stood up. 

"Where are you going?" Quackity said, his voice sounding better already. But still, karl shushed him and said, "Going to make more tea." 

Quackity rolled his eyes, "I'm fine," He opened his arms, and made a pouty face. "Come back," 

Now it was Karl's turn to roll his eyes, "No, stop talking. I'm making more tea." Quackity groaned, and set his empty mug on the coffee table as Karl disappeared into the kitchen. 

This was going to a be a long week of tea-drinking. 

---

Defiantly not proof read but whatever.

Was inspired by Quackity's voice being hoarse from screaming to much. Hope he drinks some tea, haha. 

Requests are closed! Reopening soon.