-

hyojin stood at the entrance of the trampoline park, awaiting the arrival of her friends. she had gotten no messages from jaemin the entire day which surprised her, but she didn't complain. she was the one who told him to leave her alone.

once she saw the familiar boys step out of their cars, a few carpooling with each other, she smiled, knowing they were about to have fun.

that smile quickly faded when she saw him.

jaemin came out of the car, right after jisung. he felt his heart racing at the sight of the girl he loved and the two made eye contact, which she immediately broke. she turned over to jeno with a raised brow, implying that she was wondering why jaemin was there, and he knew.

"he overheard and wanted to tag along. we couldn't say no to him. i hope it won't be so awkward." jeno whispered and she nodded her head.

"it's fine, i guess." she said and ran over to the boys, except for jaemin, and gave them a hug.

jaemin stared at her, envying how beautiful she was. as hyojin hugged each guy one by one, she stopped at jaemin. she looked down at her feet and then looked up to face him.

instead of hugging him, she held out her hand for him to shake, to which he gladly did. he smiled at her and she kept a monotone expression, feeling somewhat awkward.

"okay guys let's go." jeno said, throwing his arm over hyojin's shoulder and dragging her away from jaemin, wanting to break the awkward mood.

the group made their way to the entrance and paid for their own wristbands.

as hyojin was about to pay hers, a hand held out a card in front of her, handing it to the employee. before hyojin could protest, the employee took the card and swiped it before handing it back.

hyojin looked up to see the owner of the hand and saw jaemin. she stared at him, admiring his features before shaking her head.

"you didn't have to pay for me. i have my own money." she told him.

"i wanted to. anything for you." he said and threw her a wink, making her blush a bit.

"thank you, jaemin." she said and pat his shoulder before walking forward to the rest of the group, a big smile forming on her face.

"noona! ive missed you!" jisung said and pulled the girl who was much shorter than him into a big hug.

"i missed you too you big baby." she replied, a big smile on her face.

they all took off their shoes and placed them somewhere safe before going to the huge trampolines and began jumping, and chasing each other. hyojin did her best to stay slightly away from jaemin and he just watched her, a smile on his face as he noticed all the fun she was having.

it made him happy seeing her happy.