u

hyojin stood at the bridge, looking out at the sea, admiring it beauty. the salt made it shimmer and shine beautifully as the sun set on her.

she sighed and a familiar guy noticed her standing there and took his time to walk, admiring her beauty from afar. he may have been mad at her but his love was still there and he was really curious as to what she wanted to talk about, seeing at how distracted she was.

hyojin turned her head at the sound of footsteps and smiled lightly as she saw the guy she loved.

"you came." she breathed out softly as he stepped towards her, stopping right in front of her.

"what is it that you wanted to say?" he asked, trying his hardest to keep a monotone expression and noticed that her eyes began glimmering as tears formed inside them.

"let me just explain exactly what happened first." she said and jaemin stiffened, recalling the sight and feelings of heartbreak.

"before you came, i was with lucas and his friends but i was searching for you. i searched the entire house because i just wanted to see you. that's the only reason. went to the party anyways," she began, wiping the tears away that were threatening to fall.

"i couldn't find you so i just went back to lucas, still looking over heads in hopes of seeing you. as i was telling lucas i couldn't find you, you appeared through the door and i was about to make my way to you but lucas.. he kissed me. the second he saw you looking at me, he decided to kiss me. i didn't kiss back though." she said and took a hold of his hands, feeling the warmth and stared into his eyes.

"all i wanted was you. that's why i ran after you. it's all just a big misunderstanding. i can show you our messages of him admitting it." she said and pulled out her phone, pressing on lucas's messages and showing him the entire thing.

there, he read the truth and felt guilty for even doubting her. he felt guilty for not giving her a chance to explain her side and felt guilty for making her sob.

tears glistened in his eyes and without a word, he cupped her face and placed a soft kiss on the lips he had longed for. after months of wishing, he finally got to feel her lips again.

hyojin took no second to respond and immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, her heart fluttering at the moment and recalled the time he asked her out. the two then pulled away and smiled at each other, wiping tears from each other's faces.

"jaemin, i know ive been an idiot and i'm so sorry for making you wait this long. i should've known from the second we hung out again that you changed," she began as she looked into his eyes adoringly.

"na jaemin, i'm a fool, but i'm a fool for you. i love you so much and... will you be my boyfriend?"

a wide grin appeared on jaemin's face and he leaned in, brushing his lips over hers.

"this should answer your question." he said before pressing his lips against hers once more. the two embraced each other, loving every second they spent together.

and with that, the two felt complete again as they now had each other to rely on and with all the drama cleared, they had no more fears.