l

lee jeno:
hey jinnie!

kang hyojin:
oh jeno hi!

lee jeno:
how's life been treating
you?
i understand that you and
jaemin have been in contact again.

kang hyojin:
ah right.
i love him, i really do.
but i dont want to feel the pain
from the relationship again.
i do want him back,
but im not ready.

lee jeno:
i understand.
say, let's meet up and catch
up with each other?
it's been a while since we've hung
out.

kang hyojin:
def!

lee jeno:
neo café?

kang hyojin:
sounds good. i'll see you there
in about 10 minutes.

lee jeno:
i'll be waiting.
SEEN

════════════════════════════════

jeno sat at the table, awaiting the girl's arrival. he held a cup with hot chocolate and took a sip, licking his lips afterwards to clean them from the drink.

a familiar short-haired girl saw him and smiled. it was a shame the two stopped talking after her and jaemin's breakup. he was truly a great friend to her.

hyojin went to order and got a drink, then making her way to jeno. she let out a tiny cough, making jeno turn around to see her. he smiled and motioned for her to sit down.

"hey." jeno said and hyojin replied with the same thing.

"how has life been?" he asked her to which she shrugged.

"it hasn't changed much. it's better than before, though. those girls stopped talking about me finally." she said and took a sip of her hot chocolate.

"i don't understand why they would talk about you. they're college kids!" jeno said, making hyojin laugh a bit.

"jaemin was the 'it' boy. i wasnt the 'it' girl. all those other girls were and i guess they didn't want him dating someone who was clearly not enough to be in his league." hyojin said and jeno nodded.

"you're pretty, hyojin. i think they were jealous of your looks and personality." jeno said, making hyojin smile lightly at him.

"thank you jeno. how are the boys?" she asked, recalling jaemin's and jeno's other five friends, whom she used to be friends with as well.

"i think they're doing fine. haechan and mark finally admitted their feelings, renjun is still being a savage and jisung and chenle are still babies." he told her, making her smile become wider.

"i miss them. especially jisung. he was such a baby it was adorable." she sighed happily as she recalled every fun moment they had together. her smile faded slightly and a sad expression came onto her face as she remembered her memories with jaemin.

jeno noticed her now saddened state and put his hand over hers.

"say, why don't we all hang out? just like the old times?" jeno said and hyojin nodded.

"i would like that." she said and jeno pulled out his phone.

"what are fun things that we can do during this time?" jeno tapped his head in thought and smiled.

"trampoline park? i need some falls to laugh at." jeno suggested and hyojin laughed while nodding.

"that sounds good. a trampoline park will sound fun." she said and jeno showed her his famous eye smile.

"tomorrow at 12? there's no school." hyojin nodded her head and the two then stood up, making their way out of the coffee shop.

"great! i'll text the boys then. i'll see you tomorrow." jeno gave her a small hug to which she gladly returned. he smiled and began to walk away, leaving hyojin there with a small smile. she walked the opposite direction back to her dorm, a feeling of excitement rushed through her body as she realized she'll get to see her old friends tomorrow.

someone sat inside the cafe, overhearing their conversation. he smiled to himself and knew exactly what he was going to do.