1.New start

Time- 8:30 am
Location- y/n's house

'Don't forget to pack you toothbrush'

'Don't worry mom i have already packed it'

'Ok then hurry up everyone is waiting for you downstairs'

'Yea mom just a moment'

Today is the day i will transfer to my new high school. I loved the old one too and people were very lovely too but i had always dreamed to go in this school.

'Hey y/n aren't you nervous?'  luna asked.

' well...... OF COURSE I AM !!!'

'No need to yell gurlll'

'I will seriously miss you a lot'

'Obviously you will we have been together since middle school and if anything happens just remember i am a phone call away and i will miss you too'

'y/n i think the cab is outside and is waiting for you'

'Yes mom'

•                       
Now i am standing in front of the cab and facing my house door and while waving them goodbye i sit inside the cab. I am nervous. I have never felt this free and far from my family. Their is this weird tingling feeling inside my chest.
•    

Time- 11:00 am
Location- seoul high school

And we are here. This city is huge i just hope I don't get lost. Wait... yes! This IS the high school. This is huge i heard the dorm is supposed to be inside the school. Lets go inside and see. I should talk to that older person over there.

'Hey excuse me sir can you please help me find the way to the girls dorm ?

'Yes sure ! This way please'. He extended his arm forward to show me the way.

*
'And here we are. Would you like me to help you find you room too ?'

'No sir i would be just fine. Thanks for help me the find my way'.

'My pleasure'.

'Sure sir'.

' and by the way i am Bander you can call me that and my job is dorm management. If you have any problems just with me or mrs. chester over there' he said pointing finger at a black haired lady probably in her late 30s.

'Got it mr. Bander' i said with a smile on my face.

We made it. "Is this supposed to be the room" I muttered to my self and looked again at the key with the room number written on it with the bold black marker.

As i was about to open the door someone pushed it forward making me stumble and fall.

'Omg omg are you okay ?'. The voice sounded like a girls voice.

'I am so sorry'. The girl spoke again.

'No it's fine. It doesn't hurt" i said.
"It actually does hurt a bit not gonna lie tho"

"I am still very sorry. Let me help you. Here take my hand". She said while extending her hand toward me.

"Thanks a lot"

Now i was standing in front of her. She is just about my height. "She is so pretty i wish i looked like her" I thought. She has curly brown hair, Hazel eyes , long lashes , perfect sized lips and you can just say she looked perfect to me.

"Hey my name is scarlet and yours ?" She

So her name is scarlet. I think it's a really pretty name.

"Oh that's a really pretty name. My name is y/n"

"We share the same room. Yay! We are roommates." She said jumping excitedly.

" yay!!" I said returning the same energy.

Being honest i am happy i am going to be roommates with someone like her not only because she is pretty but also 'cause she has a really positive energy surrounding her and it made feel just like home. Ugh ! now i miss them.

"Shall we go inside ?'' She said raising an eyebrow.

"Yep lets go" i said following behind her.

"Make yourself comfortable you are going to be here for 3 more years so yeah" she said.

"Nice i like it. It's small but pretty cosy and give positive vibes just like you" i said admiring the room as i placed my bag on the bunk bed next to a huge window. It had amazing view and especially because my room is on 5th floor.

"Oh thanks!!" She smiled.

"Wait i gotta call my mom. She told me to do it once i am in the dorm". I said walking to the window with my mobile phone in the hand.

"Sure".

I hope you guys like it. I was really eager to post this from a very long time so i hope you like it and i get a nice response 😊❤️
Please don't forget to comment and tell me how you like it.
Teehee <33